-[ Satsuki and Law ]-

Name: Satsuki

Name: Satsuki

Age: 16

Height: 5, 5 - 166 cm

Personality: She presents herself as confident and headstrong, though has a short fuse.

—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—

Quick Lore! -

Satsuki is an amnesiac who lives alone in the mountains. It's because of her condition that she only refers to herself as "Satsuki" not knowing her full name after a tragic accident she remembers little about.

Though she's lost many of her memories, she's an incredibly strong combatant with techniques engraved into her muscle memory. While she may not seem it, she's a masterful swordswoman with feats such as cleanly slicing through a mature Isunoki Tree and cutting into the blade of a woodsman's axe.

Despite her incredible talent, she's failed the final selection twice due to the hidden prerequisite, an event that's earned her the name "The Pacifistic Blade" by the officiators of the final selection.

—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—

Techniques - Due to her lacking the ability to use a breath style, she's created her own set of techniques that don't require a breath style to use and instead are more akin to the techniques of old samurai.

Itto-Ryū: Hitotsu no Sekai | 一刀流:ひとつの世界 | One Sword Style: One World. - Satsuki's series of techniques, or rather, stances, are different styles of fighting she's created that are based on the techniques and maneuvers performed by breath users. 

Because they lack the added power of breath techniques, the movements of these stances are far less flashy and lack strength in certain areas. But despite this, they're incredibly effective against various opponents.

Itto-Ryu: Kaze | One Sword Style: Wind - This stance shines in its swift and repetitive attacks that are used to attack multiple targets head on.

Itto-Ryu: Mizu | One Sword Style: Water - This stance prioritizes flexibility and adaptability against multiple opponents while waiting for chances to counter.

Itto-Ryu: Kaminari | One Sword Style: Thunder - A stance specializing in speed above all else, the style uses straightforward attacks in quick succession to attack multiple targets while dodging.

Satsuki modeled her various stances off the different breath users she's seen in the final selection. While each breath user was unique in the way they used their techniques, the fundamentals were all relatively similar. With this, Satsuki broke down the different techniques then rebuilt them into the stances she now uses.