-[Final Selection]-

I don't really have anything to say... Enjoy the chapter!

Thoughts
*actions*
Narration
(Silent Speech)

—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—

After dressing yourself, you sat on the dirt with your legs crossed while Yukimi took a seat on the rock she had previously hidden behind recounting the events you told her.

Yukimi: So, you were training with your claws and a demon came out here, so you killed it, then you ate its heart?

Y/n: Yeah.

Yukimi: Why?!

Y/n: Would you believe me if I said I had a strange craving?

Yukimi: No. And what even compelled you to eat a demon's heart?!

Y/n: Relax, it all turned out fine. Plus, now I can do this!

You squeezed your palm into a fist then flexed your arm turning it a metallic black while Yukimi stepped back still cautious given what happened minutes prior.

Yukimi: So, what's the benefit there?

Y/n: It's armor, I think? That's what Yoroi said as least.

Yukimi: Yoroi?

Y/n: The demon I ate the heart of.

Yukimi: Also, gained it from? Are you saying you gained his blood art?

Y/n: I guess...? I'm not sure how any of this works.

Yukimi: Well, I don't suppose it'd be out of the question. But, you're sure you don't remember how you got to the water? Or that you attacked me?

Y/n: No, and again, I'm sorry.

Yukimi: You'll make it up to me somehow.

Y/n: I'll try.

Yukimi: Anyways, let's get back before that old man suspects something.

You only nodded while Yukimi turned to a fox, jumping to your shoulder as you sprinted back. Luckily, Urokodaki was asleep by time you returned letting you slip into your futon.

The next morning, training resumed. As usual, Tanako and Hyakkimaru descended the mountain. However, you were told to stay at the peak, instructed to find a large boulder.