-[The Angel, The Woodsman and The Fox]-

Chapter 2! A new chapter for this lovely remaster! Again I hope you guys enjoy it! Love you all!
Thoughts
*action*
Narration
(Silent Speech)
—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—

(Y/n POV)

In the following years, you and your mother lived peacefully alongside Jukai and Hyakkimaru. Five years after you joined them, you and your mother walked in the street of the nearby mountain village. She wore a cloak over her head as she held your hand while you walked.

Tenshi: What would you like for dinner?

Y/n: Sukiki!

Tenshi: You mean Sukiyaki?

Y/n: Mhm!

She laughed at your quick response while your eyes sparkled at the thought of it. She lead you to a nearby store to purchase ingredients, pulling her cowl over her head before approaching.

Tenshi: Excuse me.

Shop owner: Oh, yes?

While she picked out her ingredients, you looked around, observing each passerby. One such passerby managed to catch your attention.

It was a rather pleasant-looking man wearing a black and orange checkered haori. He had long red hair and light stubble as he carried a basket along his back.

You saw the man drop a coal slab as he walked. Feeling generous, you ran over and picked it off the ground. Then another fell, you picked that up. Then another, and another.

Y/n: Mister!

Man: Ah, Yes? Oh!

He turned back to see you carrying at least seven slabs between your arms. He let out a playful chuckle before placing his basket down and taking each one by one.

Man: Thank you very much. I suppose it's time for a new basket.

Y/n: Mhm.

Tenshi: Y/n. Dear, you shouldn't run off like that.

Man: Ah, miss it's quite alright. He was helping me pick up what I dropped.

The man finally looked up toward Tenshi, becoming silent as he caught a glimpse of her face. He was stunned at the vision of beauty before him dropping a slab into his foot and snapping him from his trance soon after.

Tenshi: S-Sir?

Tanjuro: Ah, sorry! M-My name is Tanjuro.

Tenshi: Tenshi.

Tanjuro: It's a pleasure. My family lives just up there in the mountains.

Tenshi: Oh! Mine as well.