3- Watching

A/N Woo 20 reads. Honestly that's a lot to me.
Yay life.

"Hiro where the heck were you?!" Cass poked his shoulder. She bit into a chocolate covered scone as she did so. "It's nearly midnight!"

"I was out." he stated blankly.

"Whaddya mean 'out'?"

"Just out for a walk, Aunt Cass, seriously not a big deal."

Cass didn't buy it, but she shrugged it off. Just this once. Hiro had other things on his mind. Things like Cyber. He wanted to know who she was, but he knew she'd never reveal her identity. She was absolutely beautiful, and he knew she was his age. But he assumed he'd never even have a shot with a girl like Cyber.

"Hey, Hiro!" Tadashi sat up on his bed when he saw his little brother walk into the room. Hiro smiled at him. "Hi Tadashi."
Tadashi got up and walked over to his brother. He examined the large bulge in his left jacket pocket. He sighed.
"Hiro. Pockets."
Hiro groaned "Awk Tadashi!!"
"You were out bot fighting again we'rent you?!"
Hiro smiled nervously. Tadashi sighed loudly.
"Bot fighting is illegal! You're gonna get yourself arrested!"
Hiro raised an eybrow and laughed.
"Bot fighting is not illegal! Betting on bot fighting, that's illegal, but I'm on a roll big brother! Plus I met the almighty Queen of Bot Fighting tonight! And she couldn't even beat me! Sure, we drew but still!!" As soon as he started talking about Cyber, Hiro's eyes lit up.
Tadashi laughed.
"Looks like someones got a crush~"
Hiro's face went dark red.
"I DO NOT!"

^.~ time skippin

(y/N) woke up after a dream about Hiro, she didn't know why she was dreaming about him, a blush formed on her cheeks as she swung her legs over the edge of her bed and onto her fluffy carpet. She ran her fingers through her tangled hair and stood up. There was something about Hiro that she couldn't shake off. He wasn't like the other bot fighters, the great and powerful Queen Cyber hadn't come that close to defeat in months. But hiro was able to defeat Fat Yama with ease. Maybe she could learn something from him.
(y/N) walked over to her dresser and pulled on a (f/c) camisole top that hugged her curves and a black denim jacket over the top. She also pulled on black jeans and (s/f/c) shoes before putting on light mascara and brushing her hair. She tied a silver necklace around her neck and packed her bag, she put in a few batteries, her fighter bots, and her digital mask before making her way to her College. SFIT. The San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. She loved it there, even though she was only 14, (y/N) felt so at home there. She walked into the Ito Ishioka building and gently set her bag down at her workstation.
"Watch out!" a voice said behind her. (y/N) jumped out of the way just as her friend sped past on a purple and yellow bike.
"Holy Alchemy!" (y/N) shrieked as she backed up. "Gogo!"
The black and purple teen laughed. "Nearly got you there, (y/N)."
"So your electro mag suspension looks like it's getting better?"
"Yep. But still not fast enough. Yet."
"You're never satisfied are you."
"Nah."
(y/N) chucked and called over to her other best friend,
"Hey! Honey! How's the chemical metal embrittlement?"
Honey Lemon poked her head around the door. "It's going great! I'm actually about to go get the carbonate now for a test run!"
"Sweet!"
Honey ran ( (y/N) didn't know how the hell she could run in those six inch platform heels) to get her metal and left the room.
Gogo started adjusting the wheel on her bike, "How about you, (y/n)? How's your portable mecha wings?"
"Not bad, I'm just about to finish my prototype." she smiled. "I should be able to have it done by the time Tadashi gets back."
"I'll leave ya to it then." Gogo smiled and went back to her bike as (y/N) worked on her mecha wings.

About 5 hours later, after Wasabi and Fred had arrived and continued to work on their own projects, Tadashi walked in. (Y/N) smiled and called out to him.
"Ayo! Tadashi!"
"How's it goin' (y/N)?"
"Not bad-"
(Y/N) had to stop herself from staring at the figure that had walked into the room with Tadashi. The boy from the botfight.

Hiro Hamada was standing in front of her.

A/N sooo? You and Hiro are about to meet in SFIT!! Yaaay!

LilyPixel xx