11- Final Battle

A/N HIRO V CANDRACAR. THE FINAL FULL CHAPTER!!!!

For a month, Hiro spent his time tracking down Candracar and his henchmen, as well as building weapons that would easily kill him. He had to avenge (y/n). He had taken her away from him and he couldn't let Candracar get away with this.
Hiro had developed a new suit. Similar to (y/n)'s, but with more weaponry and more power. He had to kill Candracar, by whatever means necessary.

He had given Baymax to Gogo, but apart from that, hadn't spoken to any of the group, or his Aunt, he was that focused on avenging (y/n).

He managed to track Candracar down, and using the mecha wings he had installed... (y/n)s signature invention... and managed to fly to the city of Beidrid (Beijing and Madrid) where Candracar was waiting.

"CANDRACAR." Hiro yelled. Landing with a swoop at the entrance to Candracar's base.
Candracar looked up.
"Who are you, kid?" he said, bored.
"(y/n)'s husband. Well. Widower now." Hiro looked down at his own last words. Candracar chuckled.
"So she's dead then."
"You killed her. As you killed her mother. Azuka."
Candracar winced at Azuka's name.
"Don't bring up Azuka."
"Why, you killed her in cold blood. You DESERVE to be in pain." Hiro said harshly.
Candracar looked up.
"I loves Azuka, but I had to leave for New Paris to leave Neru, my ex wife... Azuka didn't believe me...so I had to.."

Hiro took a step back. Shocked.
"You...You're....You're Ren.....you're Yura's father..."
Candracar flew into a rage.
That sick woman deserved to burn! And so did her daughters!!
Hiro screamed and threw a punch at him.
Candracar fell but seemed unscathed, and began to attack Hiro.

After tons of attacks between the two, Hiro was weak, he could barely stand.
Candracar chuckled. He held a blade to Hiro's neck and smiled. Hiro closed his eyes and waited to die, when he heard a familiar voice yell.
"HIRO YOU BETTER WOMAN UP!!"
Before Hiro could even look up, the five remaining members of Big Hero 7 burst through the entrance and started to attack Candracar. Hiro helped them, but Candracar had a small army as well.
The battle raged on, but eventually, Candracar fell.
Hiro turned his back to the unconscious Candracar, and thanked his friends.
"Guys. Thanks for helping me, I honestly don't know what I would have done without--"
The whole group gasped.
Candracar wasn't dead. He had got up and stabbed Hiro through the stomach. Making him fall to the ground. Fred caught him and Wasabi used his plasma to kill Candracar.
Everyone crowded around the bleeding Hiro. Baymax scanned him and ordered them to take him to hospital.
Hiro was ushered to the emergency room, the doctors tried to save him, he was put into an emergency operation, and it lasted for hours.

Outside, in the waiting room, the other four humans were sitting, worried.
"First (y/n), and now Hiro? This is all too much guys..." Wasabi rubbed his hands together nervously.
Gogo bit her lip. "Maybe he'll be okay, he should pull through, he's a strong kid."
Honey Lemon was going through her phone and saw the last group selfie she had taken, it was the last photo she had of (y/n) before she died.
Honey burst into tears. "I miss (y/n).... I don't want Hiro to die too..."
Fred hugged her and gently rubbed her back, trying to comfort her but he was tearing up himself. "It's gonna be okay.."

Wasabi put his head in his hands and Gogo ran hers through her short black and purple hair.
"Oh god. I hope Hiro's okay."

After countless hours, a surgeon came into the waiting room. The group stood up, waiting for the news.

"Hello, I'm afraid Hiro didn't make it. He died a few minutes ago."

The whole group gasped and burst into tears. Gogo fell to her knees and Fred and Honey clutched each other and wept.

Wasabi covered his face with his hands.

Hiro was gone, and was never coming back.

A/N one more chapter guys, don't worry, you'll all hopefully like it.