10- Hamada

A/N this is a bit of a tearjerker sorry.

"Is there a Mr. Hiro Hamada here?" A doctor holding a clipboard with fearful expression walked into the hospital waiting room. Hiro stood up, terrified.
"Th...that's me... "
The doctor nodded and led him to a small room where (y/n) lay, and he almost burst into tears.

She had an air mask on, helping her breathe, and she looked like she was in severe pain.

"(y/n)...." he whispered
Her eyes opened slowly as tears fell from his.
"Hiro......" she said in a weak voice.
He looked at her, smiling, but tears running down from puffy bloodshot eyes, all of his love for her showing through his torment.
"(y/n) I love you... So much..."
"I love you too Hiro."
"Excuse me if I might interrupt." the doctor said calmly.
"Miss (l/N)..I'm afraid your wounds are too severe...you won't survive....I'm so sorry, but you'll be dead by tomorrow morning.."

Hiro broke down in tears. His heart was shattered.
"No....no..NO!!" He screamed. He couldn't lose her, not (y/n). She was crying too. And clutching Hiro for fear if dying there and then.
"Hiro..stay with me until the end.."
Hiro cried and started spilling out his feelings.
"I can't let you die (y/n), I love you, I wanted to marry you, I wanted us to have kids and live together in our own place, I can't live without you (y/n)!"
Hiro took out a small ring box.
"I never even got to propose to you...."
"You still can."
Hiro looked at her. She was serious. He smiled softly and got down on one knee whist holding her left hand.
"(y/n) (l/n), will you marry me?"
"of course I will,  Hiro.."
He hugged her gently, so not to make her bleed anymore and to keep her as safe as possible.

A few hours later, after the other five had learned the news and were spending final times with (y/n), Hiro came back with a registrar, and some documents.
"Did you get them?" She asked,
"Just as my princess wished."

The registrar began to ask them vows, and they both accepted, and with a kiss, became Hiro and (y/n) Hamada, husband and wife, before (y/n)s unavoidable death.

At 8pm, all visitors had to leave, but Hiro, as he was now family, was able to stay, he lay on the hospital bed with (y/n), looking out of the window at the stars. They were beautiful. And sparkled in her eyes.
He put an arm around her, and she leaned against him. Her last few minutes alive, spent with him. It was a perfect way to die.
"Hiro...." she whispered, closing her eyes.
"What is it (y/n)?"
"Thank you, for making the last part of my life so special, I have never been more in love in all my life that I have been with you."
Suddenly, everything came back to Hiro. Her fame as Cyber the bot fighter, and the moment he saw her unmasked, their first kiss, their fights that turned into declarations of love, their first flight together, and finally, their marriage. It was all too much for him.
"Don't go....please don't go..." he cried as he felt her grab his hand.
"Promise me you will never forget me Hiro..."
He nodded. "I promise."
She leaned back into the pillow, still gripping his hand. She felt herself falling, and saw a light.
"Hiro...I see her...I see her!!"
"Who...who do you see?"
"Yura...and my mother too! and Tadashi's here as well..." he let tears stream down his cheeks and he kissed her.
"Goodbye (y/n)..."
"Goodbye Hiro."
And with that, the heart monitor flatlined, and her grip on Hiro's hand loosened, he burst into tears, screaming into the pillow.

(Y/N) was dead.

The funeral took place on a beautiful sunny day, and (y/n) was buried beside Tadashi. Hiro cried throughout the service, he had lost his parents, his brother, and now his wife.
His whole life was falling apart.
After everyone left, Hiro put a single lily flower at her gave, and read the tombstone.

Here rests (y/n) Hamada
Loving wife of Hiro,
Daughter of Azuka and Makoto
Sister of Yura
Died aged 14 in San Fransokyo.

His sorrow tuned to rage. He vowed to himself to do one thing, even of it killed him.

He would ensure the death of Candracar.

A/N this is not the end, two chapters left!!!