6- Baymax

A/N reader chan meets marshmallow baymax now!! Yay! Bahlalalalalalah!

Four weeks had passed since Tadashi had Yura's deaths, and Hiro was in a deep depression. He stayed in his room all day and never even bothered to register for SFIT. He gave up bot fighting, as well, a way of being fair to Tadashi and helping his last wish.
His phone rang, playing (y/n)'s ringtone, a song called 'Run Away,' he didn't want to talk to her or anyone else, so he let it play and listened to the lyrics.

I know the battle inside,
won't seem to reach a ceasefire.
This world is far too cruel,
for somebody so beautiful.

Take my hand and
We can run away
Come on, let's run away
No, how I feel for you,
Isn't gonna change,
Come on, Let's run away,
Let's go, let's run away,
Trust me when I say,
You don't have to be afraid,
This world is far too cruel
for somebody so beautiful,
Come on let's run away
Let's go, let's run run away
Run away, run away
Run, a- run a- run away...

A few tears feel down his cheeks as he imagined (y/n) singing those words to him. Only with her beautiful voice instead of Cyber Diva's robotic sounding one.
He sighed and got up to close the blinds Aunt Cass had opened, and picked up Megabot, he was about to take it somewhere when the bottom section came off and dropped on his foot. He cried out in pain and hopped to his bed and sat down.
"Ow..."
Hiro head an inflation sound and looked over to see Baymax.

~time skippin cause you guys should know what happens next.

(y/n) walked out of Yama's hideout, clutching a wad of money. She had just sold her fighter bots and made a helluva lot of money. At least it was a little consolidation after what happened to Yura, who had never liked the fact that (y/n) was a champion in a technically illegal sport. So she gave it up. For Yura. She kept her mask though, as a reminder of what she could be if she put her mind to it.
She zipped up her pocket with the money inside and nearly ran into a white thing. It was huge and marshmallow like, and was holding a little plastic box with a.... was that one of Hiro's microbots?
"Hello. I am Baymax. Your personal healthcare companion, I am trying to find where this tiny robot, wants to go."
(y/n) shrugged "No idea, dude, sorry."
"It is not a problem, miss."
The thing waddled off and (y/n) followed, the voice reminded her of something Tadashi worked on ages ago, but she tried not to think about Tadashi or Yura. Not yet anyway.
"(y/n)?!" She looked up. Her eyes lit up as she saw Hiro, outside for the first time in weeks.
"Hiro!!" She hugged him tight and he hugged back but after a few moments pushed her away,
"Listen, have to you seen a big white thing walking this way?"
"Yeah we went down there, why?"
"I'll explain later...just come on!"
Hiro grabbed (y/n)'s hand and started running, she blush red deeply. Over the last few weeks, she had realised she was in love with Hiro. However, she decided not to mention anything to anyone about it, Hiro had been through enough without having to worry about (y/n).

The two followed the huge ball of white to a huge warehouse where he was waiting outside.

~more time skippin sowwy~

"So let me get this straight, a man in a Kabuki mask attacked you, with miniature flying robots...?"
Hiro nodded. "Microbots!"
The police officer typed something.
"It's true!" (y/n) exclaimed. "Tell him Baymax!"
Baymax held up a hand, "Yes, officer, they are telling the truuuuuu-..-"
Hiro and (y/n) looked at each other as Baymax flopped over.
"Wh..what's wrong with you...?" Hiro questioned.
"Lowwwwwww baaatteryyyyy" Baymax fell over and Hiro and (y/n) picked him up and ran out of the station, falling over outside.
"I am healthcare...your personal...Baaaaymax.."
(y/n) couldn't help laughing as she and Hiro managed to carry the huge lump back to the café, where he faceplanted the stairs. "(y/n), if Aunt Cass asks, we were at school. All day." She nodded in response. baymax leaned forward.
"WE JUMPED OUT A WINDOW!"
"SHHHH!"
"We jumped out a window......"
The two looked at each other and laughed.
This was gonna be a long night..

A/N sorry if this one is short.
Got a bit distracted -_-

Next one has lovesies

LilyPixel xx