7- Love...?

Hiro sat with Gogo, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, Fred, Baymax and (y/n) in Fred's mansion. The team of seven had just agreed to become technological superheroes after a narrow escape from the Kabuki mask guy and a..Gogo filled...car chase.

Hiro made all of the suits, based on the teams different strengths in the technology and science fields.
Except (y/n).
Hiro used her mecha wings, but gave her a bunch of weaponry too, digital sword, lazer arrows coming out of her fingerless gloves. Her (f/c) metal kimono shirt and black metal shorts with (f/c) boots made her look like some sort of warrior. She loved her outfit. The others loved all their outfits as well, especially Fred.

"Guys, I'd like to introduce: Baymax 2.0!" Hiro smiled and pointed to a red and navy Baymax, with red wings, similar to (y/n)s but not as advanced. Hiro climbed on his back and everyone watched in awe as Baymax flew up into the air, (y/n) followed, her mecha wings flapping like they were real angel wings. She flew up higher than Baymax. Hiro looked at her as she flew in front of the sun, creating a silhouette for a few seconds, the light sparkling through her wings and off her armour, his jaw dropped. She was beautiful. Like some sort of goddess... Hiro
(Y/N) flew faster and twirled in a barrel roll style, creating a sonic boom and landing on one of the blimps.
Baymax and Hiro landed beside her. Hiro jumped off Baymax and took his helmet off, shaking his jet black hair as he did so. It fell effortlessly into its normal spikes and (y/n) pouted.
"How the heck do you get your hair perfect.  It takes me HOURS."
Hiro laughed and sat beside her.  "I'm just more fabulous than you Cyber~"
That earned him a playful punch on the arm.
"Owwwwwww...." he looked at her. Their eyes meeting for a few seconds. She could see little flecks of gold in his chocolate eyes. Her heart started to beat faster and she looked away sharply as her face turned red.
His blush formed at the same time as he heard Baymax diagnose him as being. "In love."
"BAYMAXSHUTUPIAMSATISFIEDWITHMYCARE." Hiro facepalmed as Baymax went into sleep mode.
(Y/N) blushed a crimson red and  met Hiro's gaze.
"Wh...What?" She said, her normally cool and calm exterior turning into a meek and shy girl.
At that moment, the blimp tilted slightly and (y/n) fell into Hiro's arms.
"S-Sorry..."

That'll be Yura. THANKS A BUNCH SIS.

Hiro tilted her chin up. His heart was racing but he had a surge of adrenaline.
He leaned in closer, closing his eyes. (y/n)s eyes widened as he softly kissed her.

It wasn't passionate and heavy, but soft and gentle, it felt natural and loving. She closed her eyes and melted into his arms. He responded by holding her tighter and pulling away after a few moments.
(y/n) was in a daze afterwards. Her heart felt like it was going to explode, she felt like she was in a dream...

Hiro smiled at her.

"I love you, (y/n)"
"I love you too Hiro."

A/N does a kiss make up for a short chapter?

LilyPixel xx