difficult night

No ones pov
It was a bad night to say the least,the angry blond wound up yelling,throwning things,listning to edgy music and crying (not that he'd admit it) and so he diddnt really sleep that night. He decided to skip class the next day,he looked awfull and diddnt want anyone to know hed been effected.The school would probly expell him eventualy and no he diddnt work on the stupid letter,fuck the letter.

He's found a pleasnt spot under a tree,auntum leaves falling as are a few stray tears,his dreams were crushed and he diddnt know where to go from this possition.perhaps he should do what everyone expected...what everyone wanted and just turn to villiany, was it time to give in to the dark side? Even the villians thought he was more of of  bad guy than a good guy, that being said they treated him better than the heros did... and they seemed content...messed up but content . Hes messed up, dose that mean he can be content too? He could fimaly beat deku at something, could finaly do something perfect izuku haddnt. Bakugou gritted his teeth as more tears fell, It was then he noticed the random extra approaching him almost seemong to float,he sits next to him by the tree not looking at him just gazing off into the distance,it was then bakugou noticed the boys eyes were a misty white and he was wierdly pale. Something about the boy made him feel a little cold, maybe a little sad'Who are you?' The blonds voice broke as he asked the question sounding hopeless, the other seemed surprised at first before turning to face the taller.

'Im scott! And you are?' Scott seemed happy,a little too happy despite his tear stained cheeks and sickly complection

'Why are you here' bakugo asked ignooring the question
'i dont realy know... your name?' Scott asked seeming hesitent yet intrieged...

'Bakugou... katsuki bakugo' he responded avoiding eye contact

Scott extended a hand enthusiasticaly for the boy to shake, he looked away
"Your a Freak"
"And your a broken boy obsessed with bieng the best"

Both went quiet for a moment listning to the quiet breeze and rustling leaves

Scott grinned "friends?"

-------------------------------

The two spoke for a while getting to know each other, like how scott loves tea and how bakugo hates pity. Supprisingly they got along rather well,prehaps bakugo needed a friend?

Scott wound up following the irritated blond around claiming he had nothing better to do,hed ask random questions and offer confort frequently seemingly sencing bakugous negative feelings,scott had an almost toxic positivity rubbing off on the loud blond and they seemed to bounce off eachother. Why wasnt bakugou worried this stranger could be a villian? Hes to tired and was just glad to have some company

Aizawa pov
Ive noticed bakugos odd behaviour of late,yes he hasnt been the kindest but I cant help worrying,the constant noise complaints of shattering and yelling,and most concerning the way he seems to be constantly talking to seemingly...himself,and not like midoria,as odd as midoria can be, its like hes having a conversation with someone hearing responses yelling at the air, pushing someone who isnt there. I plan to ask him about it soon...