lonely

No ones pov
Bakugou decided to skip his classes due to lack of sleep and some emotional problems,his plans were to go for a walk clear his head with the fresh air, he might even try and catch a movie at the cinema diddnt know witch one but it'd probably still be fun.

He got out of bed after deciding his plans knowing he had to be out his dorm before class starts so no one trys to check on him or drag him to class who am i kidding who would come the check on the monster of 1A

03:02am

Ok so its kina early... but scott recomended he try going out at night (or realy early) as apparently its peacefull and to wach the sunrise.and maybe i need some peace.

He dressed himself in a simple dark blue hoodie and black ripped jeans,he still looked tired and a little worn out so decided to grab a coffee on the way to the country park, he did up the lases on his shoes grabed his keys and left his dorm room closing the door softly as to avoid waking anyone so he wouldnt get caught.

Stepping out into the brisk autumn air taking a deep breath and smiling. He was on his way to a coffee shop to meet scott they arranged to hang out this morning and possibly the rest of the day

Leaves fell from the trees and the soft patter of bakugous feet echoed threw the quiet morning,he started on a light jog seeing the place come into view,the smaller lanky boy was lent againced the building listning to music and turned with a smile seeing the other boy 'hey' scott said cheerily,bakugou made a hum of acnowlagement as the two wandered into the café the smell of coffee and warm conferting air swirled around them, they approaced the barista 'good morning sir how can I help you today' a tired looking young lady asked 'uhm yea hey,could I get a black coffee 2 sugars please? Oh and the red extra would like a tea.' The blonde responded gesturing to a now offended red haired boy. The girl have them a wired look glancing between the two before walking of saying 'ook' bakugo would have started an argument over the wierd look but was just too tired.

The two walked out with their drinks headed to the country park 'thankyou for the tea' scott chirped happily, bakugou rolled his eyes
'yea yea no problem wierdo' scott grinned widley and bakugou also smiked,not alot but it was there.

When they arrived to the park they sat on a bench leaves falling all around them,the sun peeking over the hills an orange hue tinging the sky as the steam flourished from their cups

'So why did you wantme to come out here?' The unusualy calm boy asked
'well you seemed stressed and this sort of stuff used to help me alot so I thought maybe you'd like it' scott repied softly. Sipping of drinks could be heard and the blonde looked at the red hed 'are you gonna drink that?' He asked raising an eyebrow,scott looked at the cup scepticaly almost like he diddnt know how but he drank it anyways making a noise af happieness,the two spoke for a while before getting onto the topic of scotts home.

'Well I come from a little town called autinesbury, I live with 3 other people,rae,tanya and james. Theyre cool... you could come with me if you want' the shorter boy asked,bakugou seemed taken aback by this
'maybe I will... I dont think im cut out for this... I dont think anyone wants me here. Maybe we could run away?'

The two decided they would only run away if they had a plan,as of now they wached the sun rise.

AN
Will the two boys run away? Or will they stay?