The Great Attack... Of A Kitten

The boys had been hiding in a forest near town catching their breath beneeth the falling canoppy of autumn leaves untill bakugous head snapped up suddenly eyes wide like sausers as he spoke with a shaking voice "there are gonna be people looking for me now...im like a wanted person" he trailed off before both boys ended up bursting into laughter clearly finding the humor in the situation "so what... are we runaways now?" scott asked slightly worried "i guess? i mean we could go back but id probly have to be evaluated or somethin"...

"so thats a yes?" scott confirmed "yea idiot" bakugou teased calmly
"so where are we going?" bakugou asked knowing they needed some sort of direction "we could go to autinesbury, but thats quite far away..." the red haired boy trailed off avoiding eyecontact bakugou looked to be considering it, they diddnt have any other options or directions, at tha moment the two heard something crack in a nearby bush both jumped scott hiding behind the other peeking over his sholder while bakugou grabbed a stick seemingly forgetting he has a quirk... the cracking got closer... and closer,pounding hearts and delayed breathing

its a cat

a slightly wonky torticeshell cat stumbled out of the bush, seemingly halfblind and with a funny looking walk where they seemed to teeter and wobble from side to side, but in a way it was charming and both boys shared a silent aww before scott gasped flying forward to try and pet the cat "uhh scott what are you doing...?" bakugou asked watching the cat roll over as his travle partner seemed far too exited "he looks like darwin!" scott gasped seeming like a giddy child "and whos darwin?" bakugou asked wondering how someone looks like a cat "darwins the neiborhood kitty, no one owns him so we kind of all look after him..." both went quiet as the scruffy feline started to purr "awhhhh! bakugou can we take him with us?" bakugou sighed before deciding maybe it would be nice to have a travle partner that has a heartbeat... no offence scott, at least bakugou could be sure the cat was real... "fine, we can put him in my backpack" the ghost made some sounds of exitement as bakugou pulled some things out of his bag placing then into his pocket, the cat diddnt object to being put in the bad and it wasnt fully zipped up so the fluff ball could stick his head out.

how will our three misfits make their jorney to Autinesbury, will they reach their destination at all?,