a 'regular' day

After a week or so and some awkward conversations with principal nezu and some of the ua staff, bakugou was allowed back in school despite students concern. Aizawa was now fully aware of scotts presnts in the school and bkugou had told him of scotts ability to possess him for short amounts of time so he knew who was speaking when, no one in the class except mina(aizawa recommended him o tell a friend for support reasons and because mina was incredibly worried) knew of scotts existence and thats the way bakugou wanted to keep it.

Everyone was currently in class, bakugou and mina were having a friendly conversation as aizawa interuppted. "What should you do if you find an injured civilian?" Catching everyones atention with his monotone voice, bakugou raised his hand enthusiastically much to rather alot of peoples surprise, aizawa glanced at him and spoke quietaly "boys?" Signaling their turn to speak "get them to safety so the paramedics can help?" The teacher noted the glassy white eyes, now aware it was scott speaking, he turned back to the board with a small smile and said quietaly so only mina, scott and bakugou could hear "good work scott" showing his acknowledgement of the boys presents making him smile wide. Bakugou rolled his eyes as mina chuckled slightly at the dead boys exitement at bieng noticed.

No sooner than it had begun the class was over and the students were allowed to go back to the dorms for the rest of the day, however mina, scott and bakugou had decided to go out just to mess around for a while, little did they know they were about to come face to face with a villian...