Background info

So This will be a IzuXmomo story. if that's not what you want feel free to leave.  

The first thing you should know about this story is that it will follow the anime for the most part.  The main events will still happen; USJ, Sports festival, Hosu incident, the training camp and the dorms etc... Now the time between events may increase or decrease depending on the added content (I will be adding things between the main events and altering those events slightly) but if you have read the manga or seen the anime than you will have a general idea of where this story is going at all times and if you haven't, that's ok this is a fanfiction and is supposed to just be fun so enjoy it either way.  

The next thing you should know is that i have indeed changed Izuku's last name to Yagi.  In this story he is the son of Inko and toshinori Yagi.  Inko and tosinori will be neglectful parents because he doesn't have a quirk just like in the anime/manga.  I will also be adding in some depression and bullying scenes so if that's something that bothers you than feel free to leave I dont want you to feel uncomfortable in those situations but I think it builds the best picture as to what will happen and why it happens the way it does.

Lastly you should know that this story will be a crossover between Destiny/Destiny 2 and MHA/BNHA.  If you dont know much about destiny i suggest you read the next few paragraphs if you do know destiny Than skip ahead to the bold words  as the next paragraph or two will simply explain the world of destiny so that readers have a general idea of what's going on.

DESTINY

ok, so the main thing you need to know about destiny for this story is that it takes place in a futuristic earth that has been attacked but many different alien species.  The humans that are left on earth live either in the last city or in small colonies that can protect themselves.  Inside the last city is a place called the tower and this is where the guardians stay.  I will explain what guardians are more in the story but the basics are that they protect humanity from evil with the help of the light brought to them by the traveler.  The traveler and the light will be explained more in the story so just wait for that part. 

Quick list of the types of aliens you will encounter and what they look like:

VEX:  The Vex are ancient metal warriors, linked together and governed by . Unlike most species, they don't understand hostility, as the species had a common threat on their planet. As a result, what the beings found in the perceive as hostility is in reality simply the vex attempting to convert everything into something that makes sense to them.

 As a result, what the beings found in the  perceive as hostility is in reality simply the vex attempting to convert everything into something that makes sense to them

THE FALLEN: The Fallen, or Eliksni in their native language, are a nomadic of four-armed bipedal humanoids. They are a race of pirates and mercenaries located on Earth , the Moon, Venus, The Reef, Mars, Nessus, Io, and Titan and are one of the primary antagonist races in the Destiny Series.

 They are a race of pirates and mercenaries located on Earth , the Moon, Venus, The Reef, Mars, Nessus, Io, and Titan and are one of the primary antagonist races in the Destiny Series

I'm going to focus on these two races for the most part and if others get added in than i will explain them more when they appear.  It's just that these two races seem the most likely to migrate to Earth in this kind of world/timeline The hive might come later on but not till much later.

BACK TO BUSINESS

As I said the begging of this story will mostly focus on the Vex and the Fallen since they seem like the easiest to fit into this kind of storyline.  

The last thing you should know is that if I talk about depression or bullying I dont want to go overboard with it. I'm going to look some stuff up and talk to one of my friends that dealt with it so that i can treat it and show it in a both a respectful and real way. Its not something ive personally had to deal with so ill do my best but if I make it seem to over the top or fake i apologize in advance for that.

I think I covered all the info that should be necessary to begin this story. So I hop you guys enjoy it. Also if you leave comments I will do my best to read most of them but no promises there could end up being a lot so who knows.

I hope you guys enjoy this story. I'm going to have fun writing it.