Chapter 8: Moving In

“Bring in the stuff first, I'll follow later.” Jungkook stated, picking up the boxes.

It was early in the morning and Jungkook and Taehyung were unloading to move into Sehun and Luhan's house.

“Can we move in to your house?” Jungkook asked. Luhan and Sehun frowned at the sudden request as Jungkook explained. “Well our university dorms are under renovations, so we have to crash somewhere and I remembered that you guys have a pretty big house. So...? How about it?”

“Uh... Sure I guess.” Sehun nodded.

Taehyung unlocked the door and walked into the sight of Hyomin in a sports bra and shorts, and dropped the box he was holding, following a red colour tainting his cheeks. “Oh, hi V.” Hyomin waved before entering the kitchen without much thought.

“V...? What's wrong?” Jungkook asked, noticing that the other dropped his box.

Luxuan came down the stairs while rubbing her eyes tiredly, she was only in a big baggy sweater. “Hyomin! Do you have a glass of water I can drink? Oh hey, Jungkook and Taehyung.” She greeted tiredly, entering the kitchen.

Jungkook blushed at the sight and dropped his box as well. Pouring a glass water, Luxuan drank half of it before registering who were at the door. “Jungkook and Taehyung?! Why are they here?” She spit-took. 

“Um... Hi...?” Jungkook waved timidly, picking up his box. “We're moving in.”

Luxuan was about to ask why they're moving in, but she then remembered that she was only in a baggy sweater. “Be right back.” She said, dashing upstairs to her room.

A few seconds later, she came down in leather leggings and a shirt in her hand. “Put on a God damn shirt, Hyomin!” She nagged, throwing the shirt on to Hyomin.

Hyomin grunted a small reply before slipping the shirt over her head. “So... Why are you here anyways?”

“They're moving in for now.” Sehun explained bluntly, as if the boxes weren't enough evidence of it. “I guess I forgot to warn you two about one small detail.” He added, noticing the two's speechless expressions.

“Yeah. You missed one small detail.” Jungkook rolled his eyes. “Since you're all up, might as well help us unpack.”

Sighing, all four of them began helping Jungkook and Taehyung unpack. “There, done.” Taehyung smiled, looking at the boxes scattered across a third of the living room; some stacked on each other, others on tables and others just sitting on the ground. 

The other third (where Luxuan and Jungkook placed their boxes), all the boxes were slightly messy, but acceptably nicely stacked in the corner. And the final third (where Sehun and Luhan stacked their boxes), everything was nicely stacked in the corner.

“Nailed it!” Hyomin grinned, high-fiving Taehyung.

The other four looked at the messy living room. “You two clean up your half.” Luhan ordered, pointing at Hyomin and Taehyung.

“Why?” Hyomin and Taehyung pouted, looking at their half. “I see nothing wrong.”

“That's exactly what's wrong.” Sehun rolled his eyes.

Whining childishly, Taehyung and Hyomin began stacking the boxes properly. After a few hours, because Taehyung and Hyomin were fooling around half the time, they finally got the living room organized and it was lunch time.

Jungkook walked into the cleaned up living room with his camera in his hand. “It's almost time to go, V. We got a photoshoot to do.”

“But I'm hungry!” Taehyung whined, flailing his arms around.

“Don't care.” Jungkook shrugged, waiting at the door.

Taehyung clutched his heart dramatically, even faking a tear. “You don't love me!” He cried.

“Exactly. Now let's go.” Jungkook rolled his eyes, climbing into the driver seat.

Getting off his butt, Taehyung trudged to the car and climbed into the front seat. Starting the engine, Jungkook drove to the studio where they were starring in a perfume photoshoot.

Arriving at the studio, Jungkook and Taehyung helped set up the set. Everything was going smooth until the producer received a call. “What? What do you mean you can't come? Oh... Mhm... Ok. Get well soon.” Then he sighed.

“Everything alright, PD-nim?” Jungkook asked.

“Our two models who were supposed to do the shoot with you two got into an accident and can't come. We'll have to push the photoshoot back.” He sighed. Receiving the news, Jungkook and Taehyung took their cellphone to tell Sehun that they were heading home, but the producer stopped them. “Actually... How 'bout we call those girls on your phones to do the photoshoot?”

Holding their phones to their chest proactively, they blushed and started stuttering. “G-Girls...? What girls? We don't have girls on our p-phones.”

“I've seen your phone screens.” The PD rolled his eyes. “Hit them up, they seem good enough to do the photoshoot.”

“Ok...” Jungkook nodded obediently. “Hello, Sehun? We have another favour to ask.”

(A/N: First short chapter~ So proud!)