Chapter 2: Total Chaos

The morning was chaos in the house and Sehun woke up with a painful start. The older next to him rolled over, slapping his arm over his face. Then, his leg dropped on to his stomach. “Ow! What the heck?!” Sehun groaned, jolting awake.

“Hmm? Oh... Oh! Holy–!” Luhan shrieked, getting kicked off the bed by the other.

That's what you get.” Sehun said, stripping his shirt off and grabbed his uniform.

“ARGH! XI LUXUAN, YOU B–” Hyomin's yell was heard from their room, Sehun assumed she woke up the same way he did.

“Language!” Luhan warned, stringing his fingers through his bed-head.

“...BEACH!”

Fixing his tie, Sehun walked over to the girls' room to see what happened. And as he has suspected, hugging Hyomin to death, Luxuan had slapped her arm and leg over Hyomin. “Luxuan! Wake up for god's sake!” Hyomin groaned, struggling to wiggle her way out of the hug.

“Hmm? Oh... Good morni–” Luxuan was half-way through her sentence when Hyomin mercilessly pushed her off the bed. 

Hyomin cut her off once again, before Luxuan can complain/ask about why she was pushed off. “Don't youdare ask.” She glared, getting out of bed to change into her uniform.

Moments later, Luxuan did the same and went to the kitchen where Hyomin was preparing breakfast. “Hyomin! What are we eating for breakfast?”

Sliding out a knife, Hyomin gave Luxuan a sinister smile. “Deer. Meat.”

“PaboMin... What are we eating for breakfast?” Sehun yawned, entering the kitchen with Luhan.

“Gege...” Luxuan whimpered, hiding behind the older.

“What's wrong, Xuan?” Luhan asked, looking at his younger sister confusingly.

“Hyo said we're eating deer meat for breakfast.” Luxuan whined, looking over Luhan's shoulder cautiously.

Agreeing with his twin for once, Sehun nodded to the idea. “I second that.”

Luhan glared at Sehun. “How about we go to school early?” Luhan suggested, glancing behind him to see Luxuan but, she already disappeared.

“Already on it.” Luxuan shouted. Turns out, she already ran to the door without Luhan knowing. She opened the door but, instead of seeing her new neighborhood, she saw paparazzi and reporters at the gates, and shut the door immediately. “How about we take a sick day?”

Putting the knife down, Hyomin went to the door as well. “Sick day? Why?” She asked, opening the door and saw the same sight as Luxuan. “Holy fu–!”

Before Hyomin can finish her curse, Luhan clamped his hand over her mouth. Dragging her back inside, he closed the door. “How are we supposed to go to school now?” He asked, releasing Hyomin.

Coughing to gain everyone's attention, Sehun pointed his finger towards the back door. “There's a back door for a reason, you know.” Sehun said matter-of-factly.

“Great, let's go before the rest of the media come!” Luxuan nodded, grabbing her bag, shoes and ran to the door.

Luhan dragged Hyomin with him and Sehun grabbed their stuff. “Wait! My breakfast!” Hyomin whined, being helplessly dragged off by Luhan.

“You can buy it at school.” Sehun rolled his eyes at his overly-dramatic twin sister.

“But, I wanted to eat BaekYeol... (Bacon+Egg hence, Baekhyun and Eggyeol/Chanyeol)” Hyomin pouted.