Chapter 6: Visiting

At some point, after Luhan played with Sehun's hair, Luhan fell asleep as well. Only to be woken up by multiple people squealing. “Omo! I never knew you guys were so close already!”

“Huh?” Luhan yawned, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

“Hmm... Shut up... Let me sleep.” Sehun grumbled, snuggling into his pillow. Wait... I don't remember the studio having any pillows... He stiffened. Squinting his eyes as the lights above him glared down at him, he saw Luhan's dark caramel hair — looking almost golden in the light — looming over him, which was odd considering how he was taller than Luhan. Holy–! I'm sleeping on his lap?! How?! Sehun came to that conclusion, sitting up immediately and accidentally hit his forehead against Luhan's.

“Ow! Oh Sehun!” Luhan groaned, rubbing his forehead.

“What!? Sorry!” Sehun shouted, a little blush decorated his pale skin.

“Ahem... Sorry for interrupting your quarrel, but we need talk to you.” A female's voice interrupted, clearing her throat to gain their attention.

Looking up, Sehun and Luhan finally noticed their mothers at the doorway. Immediately standing up, they walk to their mothers. “Mom, what are you doing here?” They asked.

“You're with the wrong mom, Han. You'll be with Mrs. Oh today.” Mrs. Xi said. “You boys are quite cute together, anything happen while we're not here?” She raised an eyebrow.

“Mom!” Luhan whined.

“You guys did looked pretty cozy before we arrived.” Mrs. Oh winked, smiling widely.

Now it was Sehun's turn to whine. “Mom!”

“Oh we're just doting you two, don't worry!” Mrs. Xi laughed, patting Luhan's head. “Switch out of those tuxedos, it looks like you're going to some fancy banquet. We're only going to visit each other's house.”

Exchanging puzzled glances, they looked at their mothers. “Visiting?”

“Yeah, now hurry up and change. We're on a tight schedule.” Mrs. Oh ushered them to a change room.

“Ok, ok we're going.” Sehun sighed, going into the change room with Luhan. “How did I end up sleeping on your... Uh... On your lap...?” He asked, a light blush colouring his cheeks

In the middle of taking off his blazer, Luhan turned his attention to the younger. Feigning innocence because he didn't want to say anything about that incident, Luhan shrugged innocently. “I don't know. I just fell asleep at the studio.”

“Why the studio? There were more comfortable places to sleep than there.” Sehun interrogated, hooking his blazer on one of the hanger in the change room.

Shrugging again, Luhan replied. “I was tired, I wasn't thinking where I was sleeping.”

“Why weren't you thinking? I wouldn't sleep somewhere uncomfortable when there are better places to sleep.”

Sighing, Luhan hung his blouse on the hanger. “Why are you even interrogating me? I fell asleep, final.”

“I'm just curious! Maybe if you'd tell me, maybe I can figure out how I slept... On your lap...” Sehun defended, blushing as he finished and blushed harder as he saw Luhan's bare pale skin. Aish! Why am I like this? Sehun shook his head, turning away from Luhan. 

Seeing Sehun turn away, Luhan frowned. “Why did you turn away?” He asked, noticing Sehun's pink-ish ears. “Are you embarrassed?” He grinned, peering into Sehun's face.

“N-No.” Sehun denied, pushing Luhan's face away.

“Ok boys, I approve of the bonding time, but now is not the time.” Mrs. Oh cleared her throat.