Chapter 9: Staged Photoshoot

↑ For the photoshoot, it's what Hyomin and Luxuan wear.↑

“Hello, Sehun? We have another favour to ask.” 

“Yeah? What's up?” Sehun asked.

Sehun heard a few muffled whispers of assurance before Jungkook continued. “We need Hyomin and Luxuan to do a photoshoot with us. The models who were supposed to do it were in an accident. We need them around... 2pm...?” 

The photoshoot starts at 3, makeup and dressing take around an hour.” An older voice, who Sehun assumed was the producer, said through the phone.

“Oh ok... But I'll need to trick them into going, you guys better have to be really persuasive though.” Sehun warned.

“Argh...! I'm dying! It's too hard! Ah!”

Um... What's going on on your side?” Jungkook asked, hearing the distressed noises.

Sehun through a glance over his shoulder before replying Jungkook. “Luxuan is helping Hyomin do sit-ups for some dumb bet she made with Jongdae.”

“Exercise reduces stress!” Hyomin stressed. “... No it doesn't!”

Well... Get them over to the studio around 2pm, please.” Jungkook said before hanging up. 

“What was that about?” Luhan asked as Sehun approached him.

Sehun scratches his head in an annoyed manner and sighed. “Jungkook needs our idiot sisters for some photoshoot.”

“Oh I see... Well what should we do? They're never going to go willingly.” Luhan said, glancing at their sisters.

They, Hyomin and Luxuan, are not willingly photogenic people. They take pictures only when needed. For them to get into a photoshoot, it will practically be impossible, so Sehun has to find some sort of trick to get them into the studio, and hopefully Jungkook and Taehyung have some sort of persuasive speech to get them into it.

“Here's what we'll do. And if Jungkook and Taehyung doesn't have a persuasive argument, screw them.” Sehun whispered into Luhan's ear. “We'll say that we have a meeting with our parents and we have another meeting later, but we'll be late so we send Hyomin and Luxuan over to explain why we're not there.”

Luhan shrugged at the lame plan, but nodded. “Sounds lame, but fine.”

Sehun pouted at the statement, and walked towards Hyomin and Luxuan. “Hey, Luxuan. I have a favour.”

“Sure. What's up?” Luxuan looked up at the taller.

“Luhan and I have to meet up with mom, but we have another meeting at the studio.” Sehun said.

Sitting up, Hyomin frowned at her older twin. “What does that have to do with us?”

“Because we need you two to go over to the studio at 2pm and tell them we will be late.” Luhan explained, tilting his head to the door.

“Why us...? Can't you call them yourselves?” Hyomin whined, swaying her arms childishly at her sides.

Sehun huffed and thought of a solution to the problem. “On our way there, we'll get you bubble tea as a thanks.”

“Call!” Hyomin and Luxuan grinned. “But first, Hyomin has a meeting to do too.“ Luxuan said, pushing Hyomin up the stairs.

Groaning discontentedly, Hyomin was given Luxuan's clothes to appear more... Professional. Even though Hyomin is five centimeters, five point five centimeters to be exact (she's very picky), taller than Luxuan, Luxuan's clothes fit her. “Eww... It's all nice and neatAND PRETTY!” Hyomin complained, checking herself in the mirror.