✨chapter 72 ✨

Hello guys here is the next chapter ☺️.

I am really sorry for updating late .

Please vote and comment ☺️💕

Continue ....

Sumedh's pro...

After my haldi I was going to wash room to wash my face as it was full of haldi .  I was going to wash room but just then I bumped with some one . And that some one was a girl . I didn't see her face she was about to fall protected her from falling.while protecting her from falling . The haldi which was on my face little got on her face .  Then I saw her face and I was just lost in her . Then I realised I was staring at her . I realized that the girl I bumped with and the girl who I was staring was none other than miss khargosh 😑. Huh . What the hell . Always she only bumpes with me 😤. To waste my time haa . But I saw her dress she was looking great . I just asked her .

____

Mallika's pro ....

I got ready beautiful in my haldi dress and I was in a hurry to go near the haldi place as Mon told that it was getting late for the ritual . I am excited for my haldi . I was going towards the place . But on the way I was bumped with some one  that some one was non other than mr kadhoos . He was in his haldi dress . He was having haldi on his face . I was about to fall but Mr Kadhoos saved me from falling  . Then the haldi which was on his face lightly got rubbed to my cheeks . By this I don't why but I was blushing . My cheeks turned red . When he got to know about our posting on which we were standing . Then he left me and I was looking here and there blushing . I don't want to blush . But my Kadhoos naa . He makes me blush . I was busy in thinking and then Mr Kadhoos asked me .

End of mallika's pro....

Sumedh :-

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________