Inform

Cardines Temporum

: In Latin means Seasons

________________________

Hi!

It's me—again, 

A's

Wanna inform you about this story:

Well, this story is about the second lead—that some of you told them so, from previous stories, that I wrote to satisfy the curiosity of those of you who want this story to exist. This story exists for those who need this story to exist (because maybe it's not for everyone, but it could be you who need it), made to clarify something I'm hanging on to and seeming technically incomplete. Written as their story unfolded in my head, and I want to share it with those of you who want to read it.

Thank you for caring about them ^^

This story is a must read after you have definitely read: It Takes Two To Tango, Erotema (Legawa's part and also the last page), and Tell No Tales. Because the timeline of this story continues from there, so you won't be confused.

This story won't be made long and has alternating POVs like the short stories that I have made (but this one is longer). Akan ada 4 POV bergantian dengan urutan seperti yang sudah di-post di awal, or it could change later. And also maybe this story is better to read if you are over 18 years old, please help me to read this story wisely if your age isn't covered yet, kay? 

So if you feel it's not your cup of tea, don't get mad at me, please just skip it ^^

I'm planning to take a day or two to post all the parts to the last page, for one and two things:

First, I don't want you guys to get confused because the POV is constantly alternating with the four existing casts.

Second, I don't seem to have enough time to be able to post one page every night. Hectic days are back regularly, ehe T_T

So I apologize in advance if this doesn't satisfy you so much, and please don't put too much hope in this like my other stories. I tried my best to be able to present the pages of their story because they deserve it ^^

P.S: Tunggu sampai aku upload semua part lengkap, dan kalian bisa baca dengan nyaman sampai halaman terakhirnya. Later, sorry if the update disturb your notification. 

X.O

Yourwhitedaisy