Chapter 1

Flash back to Present

(I didn't know how to start this, so I'mma just start it off with a Flash back... P. S It's not Nero's flashback, it's just a little info on how he got separated from his Parents) Enjoy!

~Narrarator's POV~

It was a very dark night, 2 Villians and their 1 year old son was walking to the car after having a fun time at the carnival, well one of them had fun. The small man named shigaraki was walking very dissily while holding a bag full of puke. While the tall man named Dabi, was chuckling and holding their baby, "you sure your okay baby?" Dabi asked, "y-yea, remind me not to get on that disappointment of a ride again" shigaraki said, dumping the puke filled bag in a random trash can.

"See, even Nero looking at you funny" Dabi said, as Nero was casually sucking his pacifier and starring at his mama. "He's judging me, that's what he doin" shigaraki said, pushing the babies head back with his index and middle finger. It was silent for a moment, but then the baby had sudden urge to swing his arms around and hit his father in the face. Dabi stopped and blankly stared at his fucking oddly smart ass son, while his son gave him a innocent look back. "Hey, why you stop?" Shigaraki said, as he noticed Dabi stopped. "Because, this smart ass bastard decided it was good ass idea to swing his fucking arms around and hit me in my fucking face!" Dabi said, close to laughing.

"... Y'all are so fucking weird!" Shigaraki said, as he walked over to Dabi and grabbing his hand and dragging him along the long dark road. "What are you rushing for?" Dabi laughed, "Boi! It's 1:45 Am!" Shigaraki said, jumping up an down. "... And?" Dabi asked, but then everything went silent when Dabi heard a weird sound. He started looking around to see if anyone was there, but no one was there. "Um, why are you looking around" shigaraki asked, Dabi didn't answer. But 6 seconds later, Dabi heard that same sound again. "Hey umm, take Nero real quick" Dabi said, handing Nero to shigaraki and walking off around a corner that led to a dark ally... And yes with a glowing blue flame in his hand, ready for anything.

While Dabi was gone, shigaraki was standing in the same spot with Nero waiting for his husband to come back. While waiting, Nero was oddly and casually starring at his mama once again while gripping onto Shigaraki's shirt. Shigaraki soonly then noticed and slowly looked at Nero with a blank face, "bitch!? If you don't stop judging me damn! Shigaraki said, with Nero still starring. But a few seconds of oddly arguing with his 1 year old he See's glowing blue flames on the other side of the corner and dabi super sonic speeding towards him. "RUN! RUN!" He yelled, in the distance.

"Run? For what?" Shigaraki said, confused and doesn't know why he should run when he can decay whatever the fuck his husband is surprisingly running from. After running a fucking marathon to his wifey, he bends down breathing very heavy. "Umm, what the fuck did you see that made you of all people run?" Shigaraki said, close to laughing thinking it was a animal or something. "Pro's! *inhale, exhale* comin!" Dabi said, literally out of breath. "Pro's!?... You did not see no pro's!" Shigaraki said, he didn't believe it at first but then big explostion sounds made him believe what Dabi said.

"Awww fuck! Why are they here!?" Shigaraki yelled, basically panicking. "I don't know!" Dabi said, also panicking. "Well! Are we just gonna stand and let them beat our ass or what!?" Shigaraki yelled, "umm, have you forgotten we got a fucking baby!?" Dabi yelled back as Nero was fucking confused on what the hell was happening. Shigaraki took his eyes off dabi, realizing that his son was only a fucking 1 year. He did not know what the fuck was going on, or why him and his parents aren't home by now.

"I mean... He has 3 fucking quirks" shigaraki said, "okay, he can't use decay yet number 1, number 2 he can't use cremation yet either!" Dabi said, "yea but, his other quirk... He could use that" shigaraki said, with a tiny maybe smile. "Umm, I don't think our son is that smart, he's fucking 1!" Dabi yelled, "I mean he might know!... It's fucking unfair how he got his quirk at a very younger age then us like... I don't understand" shigaraki said, totally off topic. "I know right? What type of bullshit?!" Dabi said, also getting off topic.

"Wait... Ah! Don't change the subject! Now let's go before they find us and I think I saw my little brother... I don't got time to deal with him today or even hear, see, or even fucking Smell!" Dabi said, pushing shigaraki the opposite way of the alley purposely avoiding Pro's at the moment because of Nero. While walking the other way well... Barely taking 10 steps! The exit was barricaded but not only is it barricaded... It was barricaded with big boulders of ice. Nero's cute big baby eyes widened as he saw big boulders of ice blocking the exit his parents were about to take, he started doing grabby hands. "Nero... What the fuck?" Shigaraki said, slowly turning his head to face Nero.

The villians slowly turned around and saw 4 Pro's, and they are on most definitely terrible terms as they were all giving eachother a death stare... Well the villians are pretty damn good at giving death stares, and the hero's... Ehhhhh.
"Villians!" One Pro yelled, named Deku. "Alright, listen... We retired... For now!" Shigaraki said, Surprisingly trying to keep the peace between the hero's even though he doesn't want to. "SHUT UP YOU STUPID VILLIANS!" Another pro said, yea... You already know who da fuck said that.

Bakugou continued to scream insults and saying what he would do to shigaraki and dabi, but he soonly stopped yelling as he heard... Nero crying. Everyone's attention quickly went to Nero as big tears started rolling down his squishy chubby cheeks, and his pacifier necklace fell out of his mouth. "See... Now listen you ignorant son's of bitches! He specifically said! We retired! What part of retired! Do you not understand!" Dabi yelled, "W-whos baby is that?" Deku asked, "oh wouldn't you like to know broccoli!" Shigaraki yelled, while trying to make Nero stop crying by bouncing him in his arms. "He asked you a question! Answer it! Is that you guy's baby!?" Kirishima said, getting loud. "Yes! What does it look like?! You clearly see he looks like us!" Dabi yelled, "wow Touya, you out of all of us gets a child first" Todoroki said, with a blank and empty expression. "Shoto i will pop your jaw out of place, shut up! Ya ass eatin oaf!" Dabi said, with no absolute regret.

"Well, we will be taking you 2 back to U. A in our new prison right now!" Deku said, "bitch!? You ain't taking us nowhere! Prison!? We have a 1 year old baby!" Dabi said, as he was flaming himself up for battle. "Oh! Don't worry, we'll take good care of him" Todoroki said, as denki snatched Nero from behind causing shigaraki to kick him square in the head. And then dabi threw a big fire ball along with Todoroki, making the whole alley way glow with flames of red, orange, yellow, and blue. Shigaraki quickly grabbed Nero back but he stopped instantly, dabi looked at him with a confused look on his face. "Shiggy? What are you doing?" Dabi asked, but then he also froze as he was about to walk up to shigaraki. While both of them were mind controlled by shinsou, deku grabbed Nero with a smile. "Aw~ your so cute~" deku said, tapping his nose. "Deku! Are you serious!? That is literally their kid! They were probably gonna make him a villan!" Bakugou yelled, trying to snatch Nero and throw him into a wall.

"Yea but, I quess he is my nephew... Maybe we can make him a great hero... After all they did say he got 3 quirks, I don't know how it's possible cause I'm the Only one with a lot of quirks...i think, but we're gonna find out what they are" deku said, as the others handcuffed shigaraki and dabi. "I overheard them saying he can't use decay, or cremation yet... I'm quessing he has his parents quirks" Todoroki said, squishing Nero's cheeks. "So that's 2, we just need to find out his 3rd quirk" kirishima said, everyone started to surround Nero playing with his cheek and hair... He had a lot of hair.

"Okay me and shoto are taking him to our house!" Deku said, with a smile.