Chapter 4

You're special

~Nero's POV~

"So... My mom hurt you?" Akio said, as he was wrapping my bruised arm. "Yea... These pro's tellin me how to control my quirks...?!" I said, in a pissed tone. "Well, why did you go into the cell!? You know Tomura shigaraki is top powerful villans in the city!" Akio said, while wrapping the bandages tightly around my arm. "Because... The way he was starring at me, he looked like he was trying to tell me something... " I said, I don't know if I'm in the wrong here... When he saw me, he looked... Innocent. "Well, enough about him... What I am concerned about is why the fuck did that guy Dabi had the sudden urge to spew fire everywhere in that room?!?" Akio yelled, "because he thought your face was a target~" I said, as I flicked his cute nose. But out of nowhere, he grabs me by the shirt and smacked his lips onto mine.

We started kissing and touching eachother everywhere... But then we quickly stopped as we were rudley inturupted by itsuki and Haru. "Okay, everyone on the bed, gossip time!" Haru said, sitting on the bed like a high school gay boy. We were all on the bed, and gossiping about stupid shit in this school. "Oh! Nero, this girl was commenting about your new pericings~" itsuki said, "what did she say?" I said, not that I would care or anything.

"She said that it makes you a mega emo, and she said she wanted to fuck you" itsuki said, close to laughing. "Oh my fucking gosh! Every fucking bitch in this school wanna fuck Nero!" Akio said, sounding pretty goddamn jealous. "Ooh~ Akio~ you jelly~~~" Haru said, squishing Akio's cheeks. "Umm Haru? Aren't you one of those bitches that said you had a crush on Nero first sight?" Itsuki said, as we all started laughing and Akio trying to choke the life out of him, but playfully. "Oh my god! You had a fucking crush on me!?" I said, I was fucking cracking the fuck up! "Well not anymore, I ship you 2 now... Your like those high school gay couples in anime shows" Haru said, making me and Akio blush into a fucking cherry.

"Anyways moving on! Who do you thing has the worst quirk?" I said, which I successfully changed the subject. Everyone was thinking and then this happened, "you know those 2 pro's... Umm, their friends with my mom and dad... Uhh, oh! Um Ingenium and Uravity?" Itsuki said, "yea?" We all said, "their daughter has to have the worst quirk!" "No she don't!... Her quirk is... Okay" I said, trying not to be rude. "Then who does have the worst quirk?" Akio asked, "umm, Nero?" Haru said. "AH! BITCH!? this mother fucker got 3 quirks!" Akio yelled, "yea, ya know that makes you really special Nero~" itsuki said, bouncing up and down on the bed a little. "Yea... I know" I said, I mean... Not to brag...

"We never asked you... What is your third quirk, you've never used it ever since you've been here... You only use cremation and decay" Akio asked, "I don't know... When you say it out loud... It sounds more like a villan quirk... " I said, feeling insecure. "We won't judge, we promise" Haru said, I took a big sigh and looked at their faces as they were making puppy eyes. "Okay, but instead of explaining... Let's do example" I said, sitting up. "Alright, you see my blue eye? Watch it closely" I said, pointing at my blue eye. They nodded. They stared closely at my eye, as they did it started to blink a light blue glow 2 times. And then a second later ice came up from the ground with a sharp point at the end that could stab through you.

They. Were. Shook.