Chapter 3

What are you doing!?

~NERO'S POV~

School was now over, everyone including myself got up from our seats and grabbed our things to leave. Before I could leave I went over to my group so we could all go to itsuki's dorm, we were walking down the same hall that I went down that had the "secret" door. "Oh! Guys, before we go to itsuki's dorm we should go look what's behind that door" Haru said, pointing at the silver door. "You sure? I don't think hero's in training like us should be going behind there" itsuki said, "oh my god! Your such a wimp! Come on I'm curious what's behind there now!" Akio said, dragging me towards the door as Haru and itsuki followed behind. "G-guys, I really think that we should go" itsuki said, pretty much Panicking. "And you need to get out of your bitch phase and come on" I said, opening the door, we all stared into this deep and kinda dark place filled with lots of prison cells.

"Well... What are y'all waiting for? Let's go" I said, as I walked in. We all walked in and saw no villans... Literally non. Every cell was empty, "well this was a waste of time... There aren't any villans here" Haru said, as he was about to walk back to the entrance, but I stopped him. "Nero?" Haru said, confused on why I stopped him. "I see... Another cell over there" I said, Pointing at a glowing white cell from a distance. "Well come on let's go" Akio said, walking ahead along with me, itsuki, and Haru.

Every step we got closer and closer, the closer we got the more we saw a person in there. Once we was finally standing in front of the cell, we could clearly see a man chained up and on his knees looking down to where we couldn't see his face... Only his Raven black hair. And what creeped me out the most, is that he had some type of purple burn marks everywhere! It creeped me out so much it looked fucking cool! "Woah! I think that's umm...." Akio said, snapping his fingers trying to figure out who the villan was. "I think that's Dabi" he said, pointing at him very childishly.

"Ya think so? Wow... Is it me or is he cute for a villan... " Haru said, as we all looked at him with blank faces. But what we didn't notice is that what they call "Dabi" slowly lifted his head. And saw us. After shaming Haru, we all look back at Dabi to see him starring at us... Menacingly! "Uh, guys... Is he starring at us?" Akio asked, "what do you think dumbass?!" Itsuki said, "ohh, he lookin pretty angry guys..." Haru said stepping back a Little bit. Dabi looked super angry for some reason to the point he looked like he was gonna do something... Which he did. He started panting very aggressively over and over, till then he started spewing fire out of his mouth like a dragon everywhere around while... Screaming. He kept spewing fire till he was laying on his back and trying to get lose from the chains. "Guys... He is fucking crazy, let's go over to this cell" Akio said, as he grabbed my hand and dragged me along. Till then we made it to another cell that had a villan in it as well. "WOAH! is that Tomura shigaraki!? I didn't think any hero could manage Capturing him of all villans!" Itsuki said, I guess he was amazed that the top villan was somehow captured. But... It was weird cause he was looking right at us... Sitting so still in that technology chair or what they call it, there were a lot of things wrapped around him. His neck, knees, stomach, and head, and ankles to keep him still. He looked... Intimidating to be honest, first he looked at Haru, then itsuki, Akio, then me. When he saw me, his eyes widened. Soonly then everyone was looking at me. "I think he knows you or something" itsuki said, "ya think so?" I said, he kinda did look familiar... I just didn't know where I knew him from.

"Well, we've seen enough for today, let's go to itsuki's dorm now" Akio said, as the three of them were walking off. I stood there still starring at Tomura and he still stared at me. He looked like he was trying to say something to me but he couldn't cause his mouth was wrapped up. I was thinking he was crazy or something... But then I saw a button by the door that goes to his cell, "should I...?" I thought, as I was walking towards the door. As I was standing in front of the door, I looked at Tomura one more time. He really looked like he was trying to tell me something, so I pressed the button. The door opened automatically, and as it did I slowly took a few steps in.

I didn't know if he was playing a trick on me so I summoned a blue flame in my left hand, his eyes widened even more when I did. "Are you trying to tell me something?" I said, trying to stay calm. I felt like he was trying to tell me something by the way he was looking at me, and the way he was trying to move. "D-do you know me?" I said, but then I jumped back as he was mumfling something. It was like he was screaming but he couldn't get it out because of his mouth being wrapped shut. I was taking a few more steps closer... But then I hear a voice call me. "NERO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I strongly believe that was kirishima.

He quickly ran into the cell and grabbed me by the arm and aggressively pulled me out, he threw me to the ground and then pressed the button to close to door again. He turned back around with a worried but angry look on his face, "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!? DID HE HURT YOU?!" He said, bending down checking me to make sure I wasn't hurt. As he was holding my arm, I angrily snatched it away. "The only thing that hurt me was You! My fucking arm is bruised!" I said, looking at my now bruised arm. "O-oh, i-i'm sorry" kirishima said, feeling ashamed. I quickly got up and ran out with tears in my eyes, I really wasn't trying to cry cause I was wearing eyeliner with my emo ass.

I kept running and running until I got to itsuki's dorm, I quickly opened the door and shut it behind me as I was slowly sliding down on the door. And it quickly got my friends attention as they super sonic speeded towards me. "Hey! H-hey what happened Nero!?" Akio said, trying to calm me down. "YOUR FUCKING MOTHER THAT'S WHAT!" I yelled, showing him my bruised arm that was now bleeding from being squeezed so tightly.

"Aw Jesus" they all said, as it was dripping blood.

(P.S Haru is the son of shinsou, and denki. And Akio is the son of bakugou, and kirishima)