chapter 10

Call yourself a fucking hero?!

~wifey shiggy's POV~

Me and Dabi were bored out of our fucking minds! We couldn't find anything to do... Well we do have triggered moments and just fight like little kids from time to time. One time he tied my fucking "Rapunzel" hair to the fucking bar of the bed, and when I woke up... I almost got my hair snatched.

And he fucking laughed! And once I had my hair untied, he got fucking mad at me for running up and tackling him... Which caused him to hit his head, and then we started physically fighting from there.
We were throwing each other around, running eachother into the walls, grabbing hair and started dragging.

And the grabbing hair thing turned into us fighting likes girls... We was grabbing hair and smacking till we were fucking bruised FOREAL! 15 minutes go past and we were still fucking fighting, but this time we were rolling around and topping eachother. "FUCKING. BITCH!" He said, while grabbing me by the throat and bopping my head on the ground.

(Sry this is gonna get violent...but funny, bet! I can make you laugh) 😏

While he was banging my head I was pulling his hair and pushing his face, but he was still on top of me but I did make him scream like girl.
But I saw a opportunity to punch him... So I went for the face, and then I topped him.

"YOUR SO FUCKING ANNOYING! I CAN'T STAND YOU! FUCKING ZOMBIE LOOKIN ASS!" I yelled, while punching and slapping the fuck out of his face. A few of those slaps and punches he had a shocked look on his face, who knew me, Tomura shigaraki had that much strength.
Bitch I can end a hero's life, face, and fucking career, "FUCKING DEAD IN THE FACE LOOKIN ASS BITCH!" He yelled, as he swung his right arm and smacking me across my dead face which got me off him.

He quickly got up and grabbed me fuckin head and started bopping it on the floor repeatedly, soo we've been going at eachothers throats for a whole hour until we just ran out of energy and was black and blue in the face.

Tell me how the ever loving fuck did we go from ripping eachother apart to fucking cuddling in bed... And maybe making out, but that's besides the point! 👁👄👁

While we were cuddling, kissing, and whatnot, we heard someone/something knocking on the cracked rectangle window... Not gonna lie, that window is fucking wide and huge. That's why me and Dabi fuck undercover- Ahem! Um Chile anyways so-... We stopped kissing and turned towards the window, and saw that ass eating broccoli.

"You guys are disgusting!" He said, as he was making a ugly face. "Well it sounds like you and shoto need too make some changes in your relationship" Dabi said, as we both got out of bed and walked up to the window.
"Well at least we don't go at eachothers throats for some stupid stuff!" He yelled, I'm pretty sure he realized that me and Dabi were scraping cause we're pretty much black and blue at this point.

"Anyways, why the fuck are you here?" I said, patiently but slowly getting triggered. "I've heard that pro's are telling me a kid was trying to react with you 2" he said, with a strict tone in his voice.
"And...? We haven't seen a kid around here" dabi said, I wasn't sure what the broccoli was talking about... But then I remembered the kid I kept seeing from time to time.

"The kid with the major emo phase?" I said, nonchalantly. "Y-yes... Kirishima said that he went into your cell Tomura... What the heck did you do?!" He said, he was starting to raise his voice and I was getting pissed off. "Tomura. Didn't. Do. Anything!" Dabi said, as he started to set small parts of his body on fire. "How the fuck could I! Possibly do anything! That chair had me still for 15 years!" I said, I was for sure triggered.