Chapter 12

Nero & Dabi v Shoto

~Nero's POV~

I knew I couldn't take on the most powerful, and most smartest hero with my decay or cremation. So I did the smart thing and just used my third quirk on deku, because if I'm not being honest... I've always wanted to take my uncle down. For what he did to my mother, I think I outta turn him into a burnt candy cane! I think I pretty much broke shoto as he saw his little wifey getting punctured in the stomach with my ice, he slowly bent down and cupping his face. "Babe-... Hey! Look at me! Your gonna be okay! Don't leave me- please!" He said, with tears filling his eyes.

The more he tried to tell deku "everything was going to be alright" the more blood was slowly dripping down the sharp cold ice. Once he finally knew deku was not Okay, he slowly turned towards me with an angry look on his face. He slowly stood up, not losing eye contact with me, until then we were both glaring.

"You will pay for what you did t-" he said, after I stopped him with a fire ball.

~Thiccaraki's POV~

What I'm lookin at right now, is my son facing a damn candy cane- I couldn't be more proud to see my son following his parents footsteps. "Should we go out and help him?" Dabi asked, "how the fuck are we supposed to help him? The door is closed and the button is on the outside" I said, but then I realized the very thin window. I looked at it, then I looked at Dabi with a smile. "No! Hell no!" He said, as he knew exactly what I was thinking.

My smile dropped, I rolled my eyes and walk around the room while he watched Nero fuck up candy cane- shit, I forgot his name already.

~horny's POV~

I wasn't paying attention to the fucking child in this cell with me cause I was watching my own child beat my brothers ass, it was actually becoming fucking hilarious. But not until Nero actually got hit, and I think that fully triggered shiggy cause he ran up and threw himself into the glass causing it to break. Everything was silent, everyone was looking at shiggy, and I feel like I have to babysit him for the dumb shit he does. Shiggy was laying on the ground, lookin traumatized as ever, "mom... You okay?" Nero asked, "never been better" shiggy said, as he was slowly getting up and sluggishly walking to the door, he forced his right arm to press the button. The door flew open allowing me to step out, "now, if your not too weak, be a babe and go fight the 3 of them~" I said, grabbing his chin with my index and thumb turning his head, directing the Pro's that were now standing, which were, Bakugou, Kirishima, and Denki. I then redirected him to face me. "Can you do that?~" I asked, sweetly.

"Bitch I got all for one" he said, blankly.

"Okay~ be careful" I said, as my protective side took over a little.

Shigaraki walked over to the 3 Pro's while I went over to help Nero.

(Sry forgot to warn I'mma be killing some hero's off... Like Nero did deku over on da floor, he bleedin out) 👁👄👁

It was now me and Nero against Shoto, Shoto took a glance at who he was going up against. "You villians always cheat!" He yelled, "bitch!? This isn't a Tortament! Now fucking bring it ya little shit!" I yelled, as I was turning myself into a walking bonfire along with Nero.

Till then we were all fighting to the death, I felt bad for shiggy... Me and Nero are just fighting shoto while he has to fight all 3 Pro's... At. Once!

We were literally making this whole room glow with fire as we blasted fire at each other for the past 5 minutes, I could tell Shoto was getting at least somewhat weak from 2x the cremation of me and Nero, but we were trolled cause he quickly blasted fire at both of us making us go flying at least 5 feet away. "BITCH YOU FUCKING TROLLED US! I THOUGHT YOU WERE WEAK!" Nero yelled, 5 feet across from me, I could see he was struggling to get up... Shit I was too, I've never felt so FUCKED! In my life.

But as I was struggling to get up, I could see shoto struggling to stay on his feet. Nero also noticed and somehow now had the energy to spring up, along with me as well. Me and Nero were now on our feet but then we looked to the right which was behind me and heard internal screaming. "I'm guessing that was your mother" I yelled over to Nero, "Not denying" he said, close to chuckling. "Ugh... " shoto groaned, as he was now on his knees.

Me and Nero took that chance and started shooting a ass load of fire at shoto, which he quickly reacted by shooting fire with one hand each. As we were shooting fire, I could feel he was weak so I put more force, Nero knew what I was doing so he did the same. Every second of time, shoto got weaker and weaker while me and Nero walked closer. Until then... He gave in.

Me and Nero collapsed to the floor feeling fucking exhausted, while shoto was turned into an actual burnt candy cane. "I... Missed you dad" Nero said, in a exhausted tone. "Missed you to buddy" I said, I really thought that it was over... But then we completely forgot about shiggy as we heard more internal screaming and cussing out of the dictionary.

I let out a loud groan.

Then sluggishly got up to see where shiggy was, but he wasn't in the same spot when I was about to help Nero fight Shoto. But then I saw explosions and lighting around the corner. "Ugh! How the fuck did they get all the way over there!?" Nero said, starting to get lazy. "I don't know, but let's go you mother probably needs help from what I heard" I said, basically Mentioning the internal screaming I heard like 2 minutes ago.

Me and Nero ran around the corner to see if shiggy needed help, but... As I saw he was choking the fuck out of one of them, while the other 2 were just... Out like a light😏

(Sry)

"Okay shiggy, we got to go so just decay him" I said, in a rush to get home cause we been here for way to long and I think many more Pro's are coming this way by now.

"Can I just make him suffer a little longer~?" He asked, as his crazy side was completely showing. "Umm, he suffered long enough, he's already dead mom" Nero said, as he pointed at the now dead hero. Shigaraki looked down at the Pro, surprised he died that quick. "Oh" he said, slowly Releasing his hands from Denki's throat.

"Alright bitches let's skidadle!" Shiggy said, as he started to limp, "babe- are you okay?" I asked, with a concerned look. "Fuck No! That fucking rock dude punched me in the fucking gut! Then I puked in his face! I didn't know what to do so I just took his quirk and punched him in his GUT TO SEE HOW HE LIKES IT!!" Shiggy said, as he stopped limping to face Kirishima. "See now I can't tell who the fuck had it worse" Nero said, as he laughed pointing at shiggy.

"Oh shut up you little shit!" Shiggy yelled, "do you need help mom?" Nero asked, while we both tried to help him walk. "No bitch! I'm fine I can walk-" shiggy said, before collapsing to the ground and coughing up a little blood. "Yep, you need help babe" I said, helping him up and carrying him.

And that's the day we finally left that shit school.