Bonus chapter

(Since the story was actually shorter then I fucking EXPECTED! I've decided to make a bonus chapter. This is after they escaped that hell and went back to their own home... Shit got weird is all I'mma say)
(This is gonna be in skits, these skits I make up are RIPPED OUT OF MY HEAD MENTALLY)

-Cosplay Scare-

~Narrarators POV~

It was a cloudy morning, with rain, thunder, and lighting. Nero was in his room cosplaying as a demon, while his parents were in the bathroom doing whatever the fuck they do. While playing around and stuff, Nero noticed that he left his Chain pericing somewhere in the bathroom.

~Thiccaraki's POV~

I was in the bathroom brushing my long "Rapunzel" hair, while my husbando Dabi was in the shower. I don't know what the fuck Nero was doing... I believe he said he was cosplaying, but I didn't pay no mind. A few minutes later Dabi got out the shower, and dried off with a big ass towel. After he was done he wrapped the towel around his waist, he then walked up to the mirror beside me. "Who's chain is this?" He asked, "Neros" I said, as I was brushing a big as knot out of my head. "Heh, trying to brush your nappy head babe?" Dabi chuckled, while giving a warm little smile. "Yea, this shit got me fucked foreal" I said, I was almost done... I just had to do the other half of my hair.

I kept brushing my hair while Dabi brushed his teeth... Not gonna lie, his breath did a number on my nose when he fucking spoke. But while we were minding our business, the door slowly opens. Nero walks in... But... He looked scary as fuck, it got my attention as I slowly stopped brushing my hair and putting down the brush. Nero walked in the bathroom looking around for something, which I think it was his chain to his pericings. As he was walking around he then quickly got Dabi's attention, me and Dabi were now starring at him through the mirror with confused faces on what the fuck he was cosplaying as... He looked everywhere in the bathroom and still couldn't find his chain, so he was gonna look on the counter. He walked up to the counter between me and Dabi, "FUCK!" He yelled, as he jumped back. But he quickly knew it was him so he started laughing, honestly I couldn't help but smile. "And may I ask what the fuck your supposed to be?" Dabi laughed, "I'm a demon" Nero said, with a smile on his face. "Heh, it matches you perfectly, cause you fucking act like one" I said, jokingly and going back to brushing my hair. "Thanks mom I got it from you" Nero said, which I'm quessing it was a roast.

"Nero... Shut the fuck up before I push you off the roof" I said, in my scary voice. "I've had enough of the insults since I met your father" I said, I mean you know how many insults I had to receive from this beef jerky, zombie, emo, lookin ass bitch?! "Well, if you had enough of the insults, you could have told me. I would have stopped, besides your my little Satan ya know~" Dabi said, in a sweet voice. "Oh uh-uh ya gettin flirty up in here, I'mma bounce" Nero said, skipping out the bathroom.

"See Dabi! Now I'm a fucking cherry!" I said, while rubbing the big ass blush off my cheeks.

(Welp... That was skit number one) and yes he got his chain back.

-Get the fuck out-
-lemon 🍋= you've been warned-

~Nero's POV~

I was outside running around the house cause it was fucking hot inside! See, I live with a cold blooded mama, and... I don't know if my dad is warm blooded or cold. But I! Have to run around the house cause it was cold as fuck outside and I loved it!

I was running around for about 15 minutes till I was actually too cold, so I went into the house. "Ugh! I'm bored!" I said, flopping onto the couch. But then I remembered, I have parents to annoy and piss off. I happily got up off the couch and walked down the demon possessed halls that fucking traumatize me. I show up at my parents door, I was about to barge in like the ignorant and noisy ass child I am, but then I hear something on the other side of the door.