Chapter 6

Idk what to name this Chapter

~Dabi's POV~

As... Whoever the fuck disappeared in the fucking darkness, I look over to see my beautiful wifey shiggy "DABI!" He yelled, jumping and hugging me. I instantly hugged him back with tears and a smile on my face, as we were in eachothers embrace... I heard him crying while holding me very tightly. "Shh... It's okay, I'm here~" I said in a calm voice. (Ugh cringe😖)

I looked around the room that kid put us in and it looked... Well... Better then what I fucking had and probably better then whatever the fuck shiggy had. I was rubbing his back while comforting him but as I did, he winced In pain as I touched his lower back. I lifted his shirt and saw small burn marks and little cuts everywhere! And the worst part was that he was leaking blood endlessly! "What the fuck!?" I said, as I quickly picked him up and putting him on the surprisingly comfy bed. I went over to see if there was any bandages, and thankfully there were. I rushed back over to shiggy and started wrapping his wounds, a few grunts, winces, and whimpers escaped his mouth but I finished healing him quickly. Once I was done, I looked up at him... He was holding his now long ass hair. "Jesus, my fucking hair is long as fuck!" He said, as he was picking up locks of messing hair and starring deep at it.

"I mean, it has been 15 years babe" I said, close to laughing. "Oh shut the fuck up! You got a fucking manbun!" He said, shoving me like a 5 year old. "Shut your ass up my man bun Is gorgeous" I said, basically feelin myself. We were sitting in silence as we ran out of things to say to eachother... After. 15. Fucking. Years! "Wanna make out?" He asked. I slowly turn my head towards him, then looked up at me.

Oh my god I feel like a child...we went from kissing to... Doing "it", don't judge... Haven't seen my wifey in 15 years what y'all except?

~Nero's POV~

The dreams I have are just weird.. Good thing my alarm woke me up, well... Not really good but at least, I grunted in a very deep demon sounding tone and sluggishly got up out of bed. I attached my chain to my nose and ear pericing and put my uniform on. I had the sudden urge to rush so I did everything that normal people do when they wake up, I rushed into the kitchen and snatched my lunch bag and headed out of my dorm which Akio was waiting for me. "Jesus, what the ever loving fuck are you rushing for?!" He said, as I nearly scared him to death. "I don't know shit bag, I just had the urge to just rush even though school starts in 2 fucking hours!" I said, the timing of how everyone has to wake up and school only starts in 2 hours is really driving me more crazy then I already am.

(Idk why I'm awake... I've been staying up since day one this is why I'm posting this cause my schedule is all the way fucked up!)