4

Miranda woke up promptly at 9 and was completely sore from head to toe. They had so much sex last night and this morning that she was sure she wasn't going to be able to walk right.

Miranda quickly discovered that she liked to be on top and she loved to be on all four’s. She shuddered just thinking about it. He mastered her body and exceeded anything that was ever done. She didn't even know it was that many positions out there.

Blushing Miranda looked over at Ben and smiled she wanted him again, this was Her new favorite word other than Ben and Benjamin.

Miranda pulled the covers down and marvel at his naked body and the master piece between his legs.

She licked her lips leaning forward she licked his penis before wrapping her hands around it and stroking. Ben's eyes fluttered open and he looked down. Catching his eye Miranda immediately started sucking on his tip hard.

"Shit Miranda." Ben groaned.

"Good morning Benjamin." She smiled against the tip kissing it then slowly sucked him into her mouth inch by inch.

"Morning baby damn." He stuttered as she took him down her throat. Miranda's tongue circled his penis as she sucked, slurped, and lick him.

Ben's body was throbbing and he couldn't help but to thrust into her mouth. Miranda grabbed onto both of his thighs leaning forward more as her hard nipples brushed against his legs. His thrusting into her mouth and groaning her name caused wetness to seep out onto her thigh.

Miranda bobbed up and down stroking him her hands moving in a corkscrew motion. She was taking him fully into her mouth letting him hit the back of her throat each time she went down.

She found that pleasing him pleased her. Her clit was throbbing for some friction and a release.

Miranda started to go faster making Ben grip her wild hair impaling her on him.

"Mmmmmmmmm." Miranda moaned sending vibrations through him. He jerked inside her mouth as he came spilling down her throat. She quickly swallowed his cum as it was shooting out.

"God MIRANDA..." Ben yelled as he finished cumming into her mouth. Miranda released him and kissed the tip once again.

She smiled sitting back and watching him still shake from the orgasm she just gave him pleased with her work.

Miranda waited a few moments straightening up and turning away from him as she straddled his torso. "You ready? She questioned looking over her shoulder.

"Yes!" he moaned, but he instantly slid his knees up for her to grab as he unearthed her desired position. Miranda hopped on her feet and grabbed his penis in her hands, feeling the stiff member pulse readily.

She slowly lowered herself on to its wide tip, guiding the end into her readied opening. It was a bit of a struggle to do by herself, and she could hear Ben groaning behind her as his tip was engulfed in her heat and covered in her juices. But soon enough she was able to slide his massive length inside her, and she let out a groan of satisfaction as she felt the piercing sensation fill her.

"Yess baby Yessss." Miranda moaned moving on him.

She rode him roughly, bouncing on him thoroughly as she kept to her feet and slipped on and off him. It was a messy yet incredibly gratifying position at any rate.

"Fuck." Miranda moaned placing her hands on his thighs to help her.

She could never get tired of this man's penis it was award worthy and Ben was award winning. she knew Ben was reeling in the throws as well. He kept his legs firmly bent, offering his angled knees as a rest of support.