CHAPTER 14

As soon as she arrived home, she bawled her eyes out. I can't believe I was almost gonna get raped, Henry almost raped me. What is he thinking? What if something bad goes wrong? What if I die and humiliate my family? I can't do that! Mother finally loves me, I can't disappoint her anymore. Her thoughts swarmed her head like a tornado which caused her to black out.

NEXT MORNING

The queen walked into Rose's room, " My dear, what are you doing? " she called. " I'm getting ready for my date with Felix, mommy. Why? " Rose replied, touching up her makeup. " Nothing but have you seen your sister? She didn't come down for dinner last night and she didn't reply to any calls or messages " Yumi said worriedly as she sat down on Rose's bed.

" Maybe she's busy with Henry. I mean they are going to be the new heir, they should hurry things up " Rose stated. The queen was stunned for a moment, " What do you think you're saying, young lady?! Stop with these nonsense " Yumi said. " What? It's true, I mean Ryu doesn't even go to school anymore. She should make herself useful and give you some gran- "

SLAP

" NONSENSE! You're sister may not attend school but that doesn't give that man any right to touch her without her consent. Young lady, I forbid you to go out today, you're grounded " Yumi argued. Rose couldn't believe her ears and screamed, " She brain washed you, didn't she? YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE! WHY HER? WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE HER?! ".

 " Rose, what nonsense are talking about right now. Of course, I love you and your sister. You two give me so much joy, I would never treat you differently " the queen replied. " LIES! ALL THOSE ARE LIES! I HEARD YOUR CONVERSATION WITH DADDY! I HEARD EVERYTHING! I heard everything... " she said as she fell to her knees, mascara tears stained her cheeks as she weeped.

The queen looked at her daughter in disbelief, " Oooh my dear baby, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, you had to hear all that stupid nonsense. It's just your father who thinks like that, I love you no matter what " Yumi said as she wiped away her daughter's tears. " Mommy, could I be honest with you? " Rose said as she looked up to her mother, " Of course, darling " she smiled.

" I-I stole Ryu's boyfriend " Rose confessed as she closed her eyes in fear, the queen looked at her daughter sadly, " Oh honey, why are closing your eyes? Did you think I'd hurt you? " she asked. Rose nodded slowly and Yumi just smiled sadly, " I'd never hit my daughter, except for what happened in the past. If I knew your father was this kind of person, I should've left him "

Yumi teared up, she felt a small embrace hugging her. She looked down to see Rose hugging her, she chuckled. " Thank you, darling. But could you tell me why you did this to your sister? You know she's been through a lot especially how we treated her in the past " Yumi stated as she zoned out. " Well when they broke up, Felix looked hurt and sad. I couldn't stand to see him in pain "

" So I did what was right and stayed by his side " Rose told and her mother hummed. " Soon he was back to his old self and I was at ease but.... " she paused. " But? ", " His heart still waited for her everyday, he loved and missed her even after so ". " I got so angry at Ryu for hurting him and tried to convince him that I was better but he didn't listen " she said as tears streamed down.

" So on the day when you announced their marriage, I immediately ran out to tell him. I thought he'd change his mind b-but.... " she stumbled on her words. The queen pulled her close, " Sshh it's okay ", " But he still wanted her, he still loved after all she put him through " Rose sobbed into her mother's embrace. Yumi just sat there beside her daughter and hummed calm melodies. 

Soon the young girl fell asleep in her mother's embrace, the queen smiled at her daughter's face and tucked her in. Yumi was about to leave the room when she heard a ringing sound coming from Rose's phone. A message from Felix? I wonder what this boy has to do with Ryu and Rose fighting amongst each other. She then opened the chat and starts texting Felix.