Part 128

2024.4.10

Today is the stage rehearsal! I am confident that my team members will slay their performance on stage.

Time check: 8:00 am. I woke up and took a bath. Since my sunbaenims are busy with the promotions, I am just alone at the dorm.

I realized that our stage rehearsal is later at the afternoon.

I took the chance to chat my team members via our chatroom. I even ask if Siwoo will come. Although he's now eliminated, he said that he would come to support them.

I love you, Siwoo-yah!

Time check: 12:00 nn. Manager-nim asked me to prepare, as I will be dropping off at the stage.

Time check: 3:00 pm. My team is the last one to have the stage rehearsal.

When they soon performed the stage one by one, I was surprised that they performed well! I can't wait for the live shows.

I still gave guidance to my team members. I know they will survive this week's eliminations. I motivated them every time they sing. I hope they are having fun with me as their mentor. I want to remove the barriers and I really want them to just talk with me as their friend. That's it.

I can see that they are having fun with me! I did a great job in supporting my team members.

Time check: 6:00 pm. I know this is something I must not take care of this, but they need to prepare for the instant save. Although I am certain that all of my artists will be saved from elimination, I need to train them on their last chance song.

I told producer-nim of their choice of songs. I started to train them for a long time. I don't want to focus on this one.

Time check: 7:00 pm. The stage rehearsal ended. Well, they need to rest now. I think that was their last practice with me. I think they are just ready for the next performance.

I paid for their taxi. I want them to be safe.

Time check: 9:00 pm. It's time for me to go home. Manager-nim picked me up at the venue. I arrived at the dorm earlier than usual.

I took a quick bath and changed my clothes into a sleeping attire. I wrote on my journal this entry for today.

The stage rehearsals for this week. I am certain that all of them will be advancing next week.

END OF PART 128