Part 155

2024.6.16

Happy Father's Day!

I slept peacefully, though Kevin McHale appeared in my dreams last night.

Change topic. Why I talked about him so much? I'm just a big fan of him and I am still sinking in my brain that he DMed me yesterday.

Since it's Father's Day today, I didn't hesitate to greet my dad via SMS message.

Yeah. I can't message him on his SNS accounts.

Time check: 6:20 am. I need to prepare for the ASAP performance.

I decided to stop my streak in doing Artie's clothes and I need to be formal enough.

I called Krystal and I let her choose the clothes I will be wearing.

However, here's what she said.

"It's too early in the morning, sunbaenim. Eat first."

"I want to prepare my clothes, so that after we eat, I will just change clothes, right?"

"Well, you're right, sunbae. Well, eat first. I will choose what you will wear. Would that be alright?"

"Of course! But are you sure that you will eat later?"

"Yes, sunbae. I promise."

"If that's what you say, then let it be."

I then went down to eat. There I met Jeonghwan and Seunghoon, eating as well in the dining room.

While eating, Seunghoon then told me, "Sunbae? Are you ready for today?"

I replied, "Honestly, it's nervewracking. Like performing with Ate Sarah? It feels the same when I first performed with Sewoonie hyung. But I'm excited."

"Good to hear, sunbae. I'm sure that you will have another wonderful duet."

"Thank you, hyung-nim. I hope that many people will like our performance. Anyways, shall we eat first?"

"Sure, sunbae."

We then continued to talk while eating at the same time.

After eating, I took a bath and wore the one I will wear for the performance.

Time check: 7:13 am. We then left the mansion and proceeded to the ASAP stage.

We then arrived two hours later.

Before I even enter the stage, I was called by manager-nim.

"Hello, James! Are you excited for later?"

"Of course, manager-nim. Why did you call? Is there something urgent?"

"Well, you probably will invite your supporters to come to your sunbaenims' concert, don't you?"

"Of course, manager-nim. Did the company allow to promote the upcoming concert?"

"That's why I called you. Yes, you can. I'll text the one you will say later."

"Okay, manager-nim. We just arrived at the studio. Can't wait to perform with her."

"Okay, James! Enjoy!"

We then went to room #13. I didn't see Ate Sarah yet. Maybe she will enter soon or maybe she was in a different dressing room.

Since I have my make-up artist already, Krystal did arrange my face to look more presentable.

While Krystal is fixing my appearance, the producers came to our room and told us something.

According to the producers, we will perform at 1:00 pm.