Part 126

2024.4.8

Nothing much changed. I woke up again without my sunbaenims in the dorm. I asked my team members to arrive at the building at 10:00 pm. I need to mentor my team now.

But before I message them, producer-nim messaged me.

James, please inform the members. Tomorrow will be the recording of the song. Thank you!

Oh no! I think this won't be a problem to my team. All of them are fluent in English. Ever since the mentoring yesterday, I spoke to them in English. I know I am in Seoul right now, but based on their profiles, they're all fluent in English (even Seohyun). It's a relief for me (I can still speak to them in Korean; the good thing is that we're all multilingual.)

I informed my team members, anyways. I need to focus on their vocal today. I didn't focus on the stage rehearsal first.  The vocal is the important part.

While we are practicing, my team members are doing well. Also, the mentoring went well. I am so proud of my team members now!

Time check: 7:00 pm. The mentoring ended. I am so happy on my team! I think I am certain that no one will be eliminated on Saturday. I guess it depends entirely on the public.

2 hours later, manager-nim asked me if I will go home now. I agree to do so. I want to go home now. Tomorrow is a big day.

When I arrived at the dorm, I went to the bathroom to take a quick bath before I fall asleep.

After I took a quick bath, I went to my bed and wrote something on my journal.

April 8. Practice with my Team 26 members. Good luck to them!!

END OF PART 126