Part 127

2024.4.9

Today is the recording day.

Time check: 10:00 am. We entered the recording studio once again to record the song.

Since there are only 3 artists left in my team (I still miss Siwoo, though), the recording process will be quicker than usual.

And I was right. We finished in nearly 3 hours, with almost an hour to each member.

Time check: 1:30 pm. I treated them to a meal before they go home.

Why you let them go home early?

I know that they are tired of the recording, so I think that they need to practice at home instead. In that way, they can practice on their own.

Time check: 2:30 pm. I went back to the building. I attended internship until my duty at 5:00 pm.

I am becoming too busy on my show; I can't attend the internship anymore. Luckily, I have free time.

Time check: 5:00 pm. Our duties ended. After the duty, I went to the practice room to compose a song (just the lyrics only, as I don't have enough time).

Since I just met my team members, I decided to write a song about them. It's entitled Together Forever, and it's all about our friendship within the team. We will always be together, forever, no matter what happen.

Time check: 9:00 pm. I composed the first verse, chorus, second verse, and bridge of the song. Since manager-nim is not there yet, I continued to compose the song. I want to sing this in the final. I need to do the chords first.

Time check: 10:30 pm. Manager-nim asked me to wait at the building. He will arrive soon. I am almost done with the song. I just need to record the song (on video).

Time check: 11:00 pm. Manager-nim is on the building. He was waiting for me to arrive.

30 minutes later, we arrived at the dorm. I took a quick bath at the dorm and I went to the bed after I prepared myself to sleep.

As always, I wrote a journal entry for today.

April 9. Recording. 3 days before the performances.

Good night!

END OF PART 127