Part 154

2024.6.13

Time check: 8:00 am. I then woke up. Since there are no more things to do, I then practiced Stronger and my Together Forever performance. I want to perform the Korean one to my supporters.

Last minute change! Since the Filipino version is not yet released, I can't perform it yet.

Time check: 8:00 pm. I then ended the practice. I rested for a few minutes until I ate dinner downstairs

I practiced 12 hours without rest again. I need to do this in order to create a better performance.

Time check: 9:00 pm. I can't sleep. I went to the swimming pool in order to rest myself. I need to breathe air.

I ran 1 whole lap on the track-and-field area to clear my mind.

I then walked home and went to the first floor to take a bath once again.

2024.6.14

Time check: 12:37 pm. I was tagged by Daniel on his Instagram story.

"Happy 43rd half-birthday, James! How are you? You seem surprised as of the moment. Yeah, it's one day after I debuted and I sent you a happy half-birthday message. You deserve to be greeted, coach-nim! In behalf of Team 26, I want to greet you a happy happy half-birthday! We wish you more success, and hopefully, we want to hear your music, aside from your very own Together Forever. Keep safe and see you around, sunbaenim!"

Luckily, I recorded my reaction as I saw his story. I then posted my reaction and I was like, so touched, that I even cried :((

Why you like that? :((

I never expected him to greet me. But to greet him on the exact time, I was so honored.

Anyways, I slept first and prepared for tomorrow.

Before I sleep, I asked manager-nim if I had a Tiktok account already, so that I can use it immediately.

Yeah. I slept first and didn't wait for manager-nim's reply.

Time check: 7:00 am. The first thing I saw on my phone was manager-nim's reply.

"Why you just tell it now? Well, here's your official account. They made it last January 29."

"Oh. I see, manager-nim. Well, at least I told you. My apologies. Anyways, good morning!"

"Good morning, James. Have you eaten already?"

"Not yet. I just woke up."

"Happy half-birthday, James! Never thought you're now 21.5"

"Thank you, manager-nim! I reminisce the time when I celebrated 21 there. And then, I'm now 21.5??? Well, Daniel even posted an IG story because of that."

"I want you to know how much I'm proud of you. For the past 6 months, you've been a lot, and I am indeed happy of your achievements in life."

"Awww. It's too early in the morning, manager-nim. But thank you for those kind words. Because of you and my sunbaenims, you changed my life forever. Look, my debut is happening. The only thing that's missing is the choreography of the title track, as well as the taking of the music video. For me, that's my biggest achievement that I will be accomplishing anytime soon."