Part 152

2024.6.9

Nothing significant happened on this day. I just spent time with my 3 companions, exploring the whole house and ordered something from Ate Lani's restaurant for our lunch and dinner. We didn't leave the house that time.

2024.6.10

Time check: 6:00 am. I woke up. I took a bath first before going down to eat.

I recorded my day. I then went down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Turns out that breakfast is now ready.

Urgh!! They already cooked for us.

Soon, Krystal and the bodyguards went out for us to eat.

While eating, Krsytal told me, "Sunbae. Get ready at 8:00 am. You will have your photoshoot, right?"

"Yes. I do. Yes yes. Come with me for a while and pick my dress to wear."

"Like now?"

"After we eat. I'm done taking a bath, anyways. I need to be photogenic later."

"Of course, I'll do your make-up as well after I chose you your clothes to wear."

She then asked me, "What do you want to style ba, sunbae?"

"Well, style me as Artie Abrams. I have glasses. Yeah, I'm a nerd. Well, I used to have Kevin's hair color back then. But today, I have blonde with streaks of rainbow hair."

"Well, sunbae. they don't know if you'll be debuting sooner. You fooled them on their comeback with Twilight, because you changed your hair color. Now, they knew that they changed your hair color a few weeks ago. The good news is that I haven't seen any evidence that you are now preparing to release your debut album as a soloist. Yeah, your hair almost look like Artie. Let me fix later before your photoshoot."

"Yieeee. Thank you!!! Let's eat first before fixing me again."

"I shall take a bath first. Choose your clothes that you really want to wear and let me pick the one you will wear."

"That sounds better."

We continued eating. Soon, I washed the dishes (through the dishwasher) and let my companions prepare for the photoshoot.

I then choose a long sleeve then a knitted vest to top up my long sleeve.

What's only missing is the wheelchair; I'm almost Artie.

Soon, I called Krystal and the other bodyguards to see the clothes.

They were surprised of my room.

One bodyguard said, "Your room is huge, sunbaenim. It's like my dream home."

Krystal then asked me, "These clothes look better on you. Aiming for Artie? I'll fix your hair later."

I then changed my clothes. Soon, Krystal then fixed my hair.

We then talked about my life here at the mansion.

Krystal told me, "How was you living here alone in the mansion?"

"I'm not alone; I'm with my caretakers. I'm being nice to them, because in return, they will treat me nice as well. I even gave them additional salaries every Christmas for the service they gave to me. They all deserve it. Also, I just live here for about 2 years. Daniel and Christopher never visited them yet, but they will come here probably on Chuseok."

"Chuseok is very near. Maybe they will visit here. Hopefully. But Christopher will be here in June 23. Hopefully, he doesn't see you with Cravity sunbaenims."