Part 159

2024.6.22

Time check: 10:00 am. I then prepared for the concert. I think they have some wardrobe there at the concert venue.

What I did is I selected some clothes I will wear at the concert, in case they don't have my clothes there.

I also told my people if there's anyone coming to the mansion, call Krystal. If she's not available, they can call my other two companions.

Time check: 12:00 pm. We then left the mansion and proceeded to the concert venue.

Before we go to the concert venue, I was craving for iced coffee, but suddenly remembered that Lounge #89 is temporarily closed.

I asked them, "Do you want some coffee, sunbaenims?"

"Yes, we do! But do you know where, James?"

"I honestly don't know. Maybe let's find along the way?"

"That will be a good idea."

15 minutes later, we then found a branch of Starbucks. To avoid detection from fans, we then proceeded at the drive-thru.

I then ordered 2 venti servings of white chocolate mocha.

Coffee is life! I love coffee!

After that stopover, we then continued our way to the concert venue.

Time check: 2:30 pm. We then arrived at the venue.

I was looking for my sunbaenims. I was accompanied by Krystal, Jeonghwan, and Seunghoon.

We then found out the dressing room, and I saw that they're busy preparing for the concert.

I entered the first dressing room. I saw the maknae, talking to the camera. As I stepped in the dressing room, Seongmin saw me and said, "Hyung, greet to the camera."

I then greeted in English.

"Hello, this is James. I just arrived because I stopped over and drank some white chocolate mocha on our way here."

"Ahhh. Hyung, say something in Korean."

As per his request, I said something in Korean.

"Well, it's about 2 hours before the actual start of the concert. Stay tuned for my opening performance later."

I asked him, "Is that okay to you, sunbae?"

"Yes, hyung."

He asked me to dress up.

"You have clothes there, hyung. Please select the one you will wear on your opening performance later."

"I have clothes there?"

"Yes, hyung. I know you will have two performances later."

"I brought some clothes as well. At least, I have more options to choose."

I then changed my clothes and prepared for the concert. I stayed in Seongmin's room for the meantime. I asked Krystal to fix myself and help me to be presentable in the camera.

Time check: 3:30 pm. The '02 liners (Minhee and Hyeongjun) then come to the room I was in. They are calling Seongmin (manager-nim is looking for him).

While they were looking for Seongmin, my fellow '02 liners were shocked to see me.

Minhee then asked me, "When did you arrive here, James?"

"Around 1 hour ago, sunbae. I was preparing myself for the concert."

Hyeongjun then commented, "Seems like you are ready to perform once again."