Part 151

2024.6.8

Time check: 11:53 pm. I thanked manager-nim for the ride. It's time for Krystal and I to leave Seoul.

"Thank you, manager-nim for the ride. See you soon there!"

"See you soon, James! I will miss you for about 10 days."

We went inside of the airport, checked-in and passed the immigration. I didn't mind the ones who are taking the photos.

Time check: 12:45 am. After passing the x-ray, I asked Krystal, "Do you want to buy more? I have 7 kilograms more."

She replied, "I still have 2 kilograms more, sunbaenim. Shall we go and buy?"

"Sure! Let's go to Duty Free!"

We then bought some chocolates for our families for about 20 minutes.

I then called manager-nim, "Hello, manager-nim! Glad I made it. We were just approaching to the gates."

"Good to hear, James."

He then added, "Can I talk to Krystal, please?"

"Sure, manager-nim. She just finished going into the restroom, though."

I then handed the phone to her. After the talk, she told me something that made me feel secured.

She told me that there will be 2 personal bodyguards who will be with us today, one each for the both of us.

Turns out that we are the first ones who reached the gates first and they are still on the immigration counter.

Time check: 1:40 am. We saw the ones who will be joining us. We then sat together in a private place near the gate. After the few minutes, since we are in business class, we were the first ones to go on the plane.

Time check: 2:25 am. The plane then departed. Before anything else, I chatted my sunbaenims in our chatroom, saying that I already on the plane. I also messaged manager-nim the same thing. Though preparing on his debut, Daniel immediately replied to my message.

"Ingat ka." (Take care.)

"You too. I wish I were there on your debut. Don't worry; you know already the surprise. Just think where will you place 1,412 albums."

"Where are the other 2,858 albums?"

"Duh. On the way here. I am thinking on where to place the 2,004 albums in the shop. I believe that it will be sold out immediately, since you are also one of the owners of the shop."

"Stop it. You are making me smile, despite busy preparing for my showcase."

"I admit. Based on the comments, they are looking forward on your debut as well. Don't worry; we will flash the live debut showcase in Lounge #89."

"When will Cravity sunbaenims come home?"

"Actually, I don't know when. But probably next week. They are probably there when you had your showcase. By the way, it's 2:27 am. Sleep na you."

"Ingat ka sa flight you. I will miss you, Kim Junsang." (Be safe on your flight. I will miss you, Kim Junsang.)

"Ah. Parang one month lang ako sa Pinas ih. Aattend lang ako ng graduation ko. Then lipad na din ako agad pag-uwi. Balitaan din kita kapag nagkita kami ni Minseo."  (I will be only there in the Philippines for 1 month. I will just attend my graduation and I will fly on the next day. I will tell you if Minseo and I meet.)

"Uuwi din daw si Daddy sa Pinas ngayong 2:25. You must be in the same flight as him." (Dad will go home to the Philippines this 2:25. You must be in the same flight as him.)