Part 149

2024.6.2

Time check: 5:00 am. I woke up. Maybe I am too excited that the shop will open. What I did is I left the dorm and went to my sunbaenims and ask manager-nim for his permission. 

"Surprise, manager-nim!"

"Well, hello, James. Looks like you are in a good mood today. Why?"

"Don't you know, manager-nim? It's June 2 today."

"Oh yeah, I remember. What time will you come?"

"As soon as possible, manager-nim. My uncle said that the shop will open later at noon."

"Will you be ready at 6:30?"

"I guess so, manager-nim. I will still cook, eat, and take a bath before going with you."

"There's no need to cook. Well, your sunbaenims have some leftover food here. They ordered yesterday."

"My sunbaenims, as always. Okay, manager-nim. I will eat here. By the way, are they still asleep?"

"Yes. They got so tired preparing for the concert, so instead of cooking, they just ordered."

"I get it, manager-nim. Have you eaten now?"

"Actually, I reheated their leftover food. Since they're all still asleep, shall we eat now?"

"Sure, manager-nim. I am hungry."

We then ate breakfast. After 20 minutes, I thanked manager-nim for the food. He didn't let me wash the dishes first, because he thought 6:00 am will be the best time for us to leave.

I went back to my dorm room. I took a bath and soon fixed myself. 

Time check: 6:00 am. Daniel then knocked me at the room. He said to me if I can join him go at the building. 

2 seconds later, manager-nim and my sunbaenims then arrived. 

Oh no! Manager-nim will go at the building. 

Manager-nim then tell me, "Go with Daniel for the meantime. Even though we agreed that you will be going with me, it's alright. I will go at the building with them. Maybe your uncle need you there at the shop."

"Are you sure, manager-nim? Later na lang at night?"

"Sure, James. Besides, we can have a fun time later at Lounge #89, right?"

"Oh my gosh, manager-nim! Thanks for the support! Sunbaenims, come at noon!!!!"

I heard gege talked, "I'm in the mood to drink coffee today. Of course, we want to view the shop."

I went with my best friend. 

I asked him, "Why you asked me to go with you?"

He replied, "Nothing. Just want to go with you."

"Eh. Why? You nervous about the shop and/or debut?"

"Yes. Kind of."

"Don't be. I remember the time I was really nervous back then. If I made it, you can make it as well."

"I will go at the building first. Since I think you don't have work today, you can focus on the shop."

"Yeah. Not unless manager-nim has something to do for you."

"He will tell me right away. Anyways, are you sure that you will come, even though you are busy?"

"Of course. It's our shop, anyways. I will make a surprise performance there."