Part 2 of what happened that day

Jeon So Min removes her pre-applied face mask for the extra moisture and begins to apply her makeup. She wants to put in the extra effort for tonight. She starts off with the base by hydrating and moisturising a lot, giving that glass skin effect. As she talks to herself in the mirror,

"Chok Chok". (Glass skin in Korea)

Then she applies her sunscreen balm all over her face and rubs it in, then applies the BB cream cushion compact on and concealer to get rid of blemishes. She then fills her brows in and adds brown liner to her eyes, keeping it simple.

JSM: "Finally done with the base. Now for my favourite parts: blush and lipstick."

She dips her brush into a rosy pink blush and applies it onto her cheeks to complement her skin. She then moves onto her lips by gently patting on concealer on her lips. Next, she adds rosy pink lipstick to the centre of her lips, topping it off with lipgloss to make it look extra glossy.

Makeup done, now time to pick out an outfit for tonight. Let's call Eonni and see what she's wearing".

She rings Jiyho, and she picks up.

JSM: "Yeoboseyo Eonni."

SJH: "Yes, Mina, are you ready?"

JSM : "Eonni, what are you going to wear? I haven't chosen an outfit out yet. I need some help!"

So Mina, if I were you, I would keep it simple because I don't want to attract too much attention, you know what's like."

JSM: "That's true, Eonni. I'm just going to wear something casual. I'll be heading out in 10 minutes by taxi, okay Eonni".

SJH: "Okay, see you soon, Anyeong."

Jean-So-Min puts on a casual outfit and gets ready after she hangs up the phone.She leaves and catches a taxi to Song Jiyho's place. She arrives at Son Jiyho's place...

JSM : "Ajusshi Can you wait here for a while so that I can call my friend? "

The driver didn't mind; she rang the song Jiyho.

"Eonni, I'm downstairs. Should I come up or are you coming down?"

SJH: "It's fine, I'm coming down."

She cuts the phone call and heads down to the taxi. She opens the taxi door and gets in, Jeon says. So Min, being who she is, gets excited and hugs Song Jiyho.

JSM : "Eonni! I can't wait to have so much fun at the club tonight. "

Whilst setting off to the club, they start talking about the things that have been going on recently and the drama that is about to start. Then the topic of men comes up.

JSM: "Eonni, do you think this year you might find someone?"

SJH: "I actually don't know because I've been so busy lately on new projects, but I do wish I had someone to love me. However, I'm proud of my single status. And I like using my time to explore and learn necessary skills and build a stronger mental health. I'm more tenacious. I am capable of looking after myself. I'm happy with what I'm doing. NOW that I'm ready to take care of another when the universe decides to find me someone to love, until then I'll be content with my own presence.

JSM: "That's so true, Eonni."

SJH: "How about you, have you found someone or are you still in the same pond as me?" She laughs.

JSM: "To be honest, I am in the same pond as you. I might even end up marrying se chan. (Says whilst she laughs) I haven't found the one, if you know what I mean. But as you said, I'm fine with being alone because it's like your two pillars of stone standing next to each other whilst being in a relationship whilst providing support to those you love. And, while you're single, it teaches you how to stand tall and strong while also learning how to become the best lover your future partner requires and deserves. And I'm learning from my mistakes, and becoming the person they need".