Part 1

Main Characters and a little bit about them and who they are.
Jeon So-min - 34 years old / JSM for short
She's a fun and she has a bubbly personality, she cares for anyone and will be the for you whenever you need her. She also an hopeless romantic hoping for looking for the one as she feels that she getting old. She's been in relationships were she's been dumped or they leave her, also she's and actor. She's single and waiting for the one to settle down with.

Kim Jong-Kook - 44 years old / KJK for short
His a person that nags a lot but very caring. Looks after everyone's and will be the for you anytime. His also a person that loves to go to gym all the time, loves to work out. He's and singer, has an amazing voice that you can fall in love with. Also an hopeless romantic looking for the one that he can settle down with and start a family with he hasn't found anyone because his always been busy with his work and career. Single and waiting for the one.

A little bit about the book:
These are the two people that I'm going to write about. And how an mistake brought them close together. Also the journey of understanding one another and what they mean to each other.

____________________________________

Thoughts JSM:
Thoughts runs through my head....
Waking up beside him at his place. After our long night together becoming one, my head laying on his arm like it's a pillow, with the sheets covering us as if it's bringing us closer to each other. Allowing us to find each others weaknesses, linking our every breath together. Watching him take his every breath and worrying he might not take another afterwords.
But why is he so precious to me?...
Why do I feel like this for him?...
Leaning my head against his chest feeling his heart beat as if it's beating for me. What am I thinking?...
Taking my hand and laying it down on his chest like a feather realising I have to leave.

Writer:
She looked lost, lost in her feelings that is for him. She doesn't want to leave his side, wanting to stay by him as long as possible. As if she wanted time to stop and let her live that moment with him for longer.

JSM thoughts:
I realised that I have to leave now without him waking up because of me. I get up as quietly as I possible can so he doesn't hear me sneaking out.
Why does it feel like, the way I'm leaving is like committing crime.
Why do I feel like his going to get hurt because me?...
I pull out the sheets from underneath him, and I cover him with a blanket so he doesn't get cold.

Writer:
She still cares for him for some reason, what could that reason be?...

JSM thoughts:
I take the sheets to wrap it around me. I gently leap off the bed tiptoeing towards his bathroom and picked my clothes up from the floor. Making me think how it got on the floor in the first place. Thinking about it makes me blush.

Writer:
She realises she needs to take a shower.

JSM thoughts:
I should take a shower before I leave.

Writer:
She Puts the dirty sheets in the washing basket.

JSM thoughts:
I step into the shower, my toes flinching as they touch the cold floor. I turn on the shower tap letting it let out thousands of luck worm droplets on to me, darkening my hair.

Writer:
She bathed her skin lightly, making sure she took extra notice of the bruises that where scattered onto her from last night.

JSM thoughts:
Grabbing a random bottle of shampoo off the stand and pouring it on my head. Scrubbing my head and realising my mind is in shreds and I'm unable to stop thinking about what happen last night.
My eyes closed again and again showing me what happened last night between me and him like a movie, making me feel embarrassed over and over. 
What did I do, did I make a big mistake?....