Part 7

They all head over to the living room and gather around the table.  Se Chan did a great job of setting up the table. So Min head over to the kitchen...

JSM:
"Kwang soo Oppa, why don't you give me hand and get the soju and chopsticks and I'll get the side dishes".

Jiyho:
"So Mina, let me help you"!

JSM
"Eonni, don't be silly you relax, me and Kwang soo Oops got this!
how about you go to my bedroom and I'll head over once I'm done and I'll give you a pair of pjs"?

Jiyho:
"That'll be amazing".

JSM:
"Why don't you do to my room and I'll be right there".

Jiyho goes over to the bedroom. Jean so min, goes and gets the side dishes whilst showing kwang soo where the chopsticks and and soju are. Whilst Jong kook and Se chan are talking in the living room.
Kwang soo decides to catch up with Jeon so min.

LKS:
"So Mina, what you been up to lately and why was you acting so weird today. You looked like your mind was full ?"

So min panic and doesn't know what to say...

JSM:
"Oh well I think I've just not been feeling well lately since we all went to the night club".

JSM thoughts:
Hope her doesn't get suspicious about anything, why did I mention about the club!

LKS:
"Really, you looked you was having a blast".
Whilst picking up the pack...
"To be honest we were all there, me, you and se chan Nuna was their to (jiyho) and surprisingly Hyung was there to".

JSM thoughts:
Ahhh, because of what happened that night this is happening between me and him!!!

She panics and laughs and says...
"Yh it was"!!

LKS:
"But now thinking about it I remember you leaving early, oh Yh, hyung (kim Jong kook) even disappeared to, I can't remember how he got home.
Do you know how he got home"?.

Jean so min has a flash back of them in the parking lot of the night club...
At that right moment kim Jong kook steps in and says...

"Kwang so should I help you, you take the side dishes and I'll take the soju pack and cups and I'll call over se chan to get the chopsticks".

Jeon so min looks towards Kim Jong kook thinking he saved the day she stutters and says...

"I'll go help jiyho Unnie to get into something comfortable".

She walks off while the guys take the food and drinks to the living room.

The guys set up the table, Se chan begins to pour soju and strikes up an conversation.

SC:
"(Kjk) hyung, I'm confused, where did you go off to when we was at the club"?!

LKS:
"Yh hyung, how comes you you left out of no where, we didn't even see you leaving. Also where did So Mina go to, crazy how you guys left at the same time?!"

Kim Jong kook begins to drink soju that Se Can poured for him silently.

SC:
"Come on Hyung, how can you not know what happened that night!
Hyung come on spill it you hiding something!"

LKS:
"Quit acting hyung I bet you left with a girl that night!"

Kim Jong kook nearly drowns and chokes, whilst drinking the the soju, and began to cough away.

SC/LKS:
"Hyung you okay!"

KJK:
"I'm fine!"
Says whilst he coughs, He begins to thinks about what happened that day and how he ended up with So Mina.

"I don't know to be honest"...

To be continued...