Part 2

Writer
So min heard him call as she opened the door...

JSM thoughts:
His awake. I better leave quickly.

She dashes out of the door, breathing heavily. She grabs her phone out her pocket and calls a cab to take her to set.
She messages her manager saying she going to set and that her manager should go the straight.

She arrives at set and heads to the changing room.

JSM thoughts;
Why's my heart beating so fast. What should I do, should I avoid him and try not to talk to him or should I just tell him everything was a mistake and it was nothing. But why do I feel like the is something between us?...

JSM suddenly blurbs out " So Mina gets your self together!"...
not realising that she at set. Everyone stares at her.

JSM:
"I'm sorry!"...

She heads over to the ladies dressing station and start to prepare herself for the shoot.
Whilst she is getting ready Kim Jong kook arrives.

Whilst his heading over to the dressing rooms he notice So Mins manager outside the dressing room he ask,

"Hyung did So mina arrive to set safely?"...

Manager:
"Yh but strangely she got here on her own, but why do you ask was you with her last night".

Kim Jong looks eyes widens and he laugh it's off.

KJK:
He laughs and says "Hyung I'm just asking".

KJK thoughts;
That's was a safe one, i shouldn't make them think that she was with me last night.

He heads in to the dressing room to get ready. He says hey to all his other members. The stylist hands him over his outfit for today, he takes his outfit and heads into the men's changing room.

KJK:
"Kwang soo, how you?".

He takes his shirt off forgetting about the scratches from last night.
Kwang soo eyes widen out of shock and says...

"I'm fine, but hyung are you good looks like a cat scratched your back!?"...

Kim Jong kook, quickly pulls his top through his head,

KJK:
"Ahh is nothing...
my mum got a new cat and it got scared and scratched me that's all!"...

KJK thoughts;
Why's everything going so bad today. I should really put on the plaster that's my manager gave me.

Lee Kwang soo:
"Hyung come let's go your ready right".

KJK:
"Yh, I'm coming you go on".

Lee Kwang soo leaves. Kim Jong kook approaches towards the dressing room door and see so min...
They both look at each other intensely. Kim Jong kook was about to call her before he could So min runs over to the set avoiding him.

KJK thoughts;
Is she avoiding me but why. But last night was a mistake and nothing else...

Writer:
Or was it?...

JSM thoughts;
Ahhh, that's was so awkward, but why did it look like he wanted to say something to me...

He heads over to the set and they begin running mans next episode. She avoided him through out the first part of the shoot. The director gives the members a break, they all head over to the break room.
They all sat down and began talking while so min stayed silent. Jiyho calls so min but she so lost in her thoughts that's she doesn't hear.

Jiyho:
"So min, So min?"...
Taps on her shoulder and so min looks at her.
"You okay, you been so quiet today what on your mind?".

JSM:
"Oh!"...
She panics and says...
"I'm okay Eonni, it's nothing I'm just tired".

Jiyho:
"Okay, but if anything wrong tell me okay?"...

JSM thoughts;
Eonni you don't know what I got myself into, how can I tell you!!

She puts a fake smile on and says "I will do."

Kim Jong kook sits on the other side of the room with Haha. Looking at so min whilst talking to so min.

Haha:
"Hyung what's wrong ever since we been talking you been looking somewhere else?".
He turns and looks for what Kim Jong kook looking at...
"What you looking at?!".

KJK:
"It's nothing!"...
Changes the topic quickly as possible
"Oh, it looks like everybody's thirsty. Come let's go grabs some bottles of water for the other members from the cafeteria".

They head over to the cafeteria and start to collect some water. Then a light bulb goes off in Jong looks head.

KJK thoughts;
Why don't I send him off Haha with the first batch of water and tell So min to collect the second half.

He gives Haha the first batch of water and tells him,

"Haha send over So min to get the second half and I'll come with her with the third okay".

Haha doesn't think to much of it and says,

Haha:
"Okay".

Haha walks off to the break room and puts the water bottles down and calls so min.

"So Mina!".

JSM:
"You called me Oppa?"

Haha:
"Can you go collect the rest of the water bottles?".

So min doesn't think to much of it and say yes. She walks over to the cafeteria, her eyes widen by seeing Kim Jong kook holding the water bottles that she needs to take. So min looks left and right and panics.

JSM thoughts;
What do I do now, what do I do now!!!!

Jong kook calms her over,

"So Mina come over here and take these water bottles and we go back together".

She walks over hesitantly. He hands over two water bottles to her and they start walking back. Kim Jong kook begins to talk.

KJK:
"So Mina, About what happen. I'm sorry"...

JSM thoughts;
Should I say anything, I shouldn't. I'll just pretend that nothing happened and it will be fine. Right...

KJK
"So Mina are you listening?!"...
"Talk to me So Mina!".

Kim Jong kook gets frustrated and looks around if the any spare rooms, he sees one. He puts one water bottle under his arm and holds it the. With the other he grabs so min arm and pulls her into the room. She gets shocked and doesn't know what to say.
He puts the water bottle down and locks the door.

JSM:
"What you doing Oppa!!
Someone going to know we're in here and get the wrong idea about us!"....

He pushes her up against the door. And she drops the water bottles on the floor. She moans.

"What are you doing Oppa?!!"...
She blushes and looks the other way...

To be continued....