That Monday morning

"HEY YOU GET BACK HERE", Elli STOP (beep)

"AHHHHHHHH!"

"Elli you ok"

"yea just a bad dream"

"ok." The first day of school do I have to go, mom, hello, I'm not talking to myself, UGH. Well another day waisted from my life what's the point of school were not gonna use these things in life.

  "Hey stupid face Hurry up I don't have all day. "

"Shut up ugly I can take my time."

"Whatever dumbo."

"egghead"

  "ELLI, leave your brother alone." Fine GRRRRR your so mean,  have fun missing the bus loser.

   "ELLI" CHRISTA, ( christa is my best friend, she has beautiful brown skin with curly hair). So how are y... (While I'm enterupted by the speaker) "everyone stay seated, I repeat everyone stay seated". Ugh, well as I was saying how are you, and what have you been up to. " well not much just Netflix and chillin." Awesome, sounds fun.

   "LEAVE ME ALONE" MOMMY, "SWEETY GO DOWNSTAIRS" what's daddy holding, is he hurting you. "GO."

   I come back to earth then and I see christa waving her hand in front of my face. "Dude you ok, did you see something." What no um well, no, not at all. I notice christa looks at me with the weirdest face. Hey, uh when do we go to lun... (Bliiiing). Never mind I found out see you there.

   I meet christa in the cafeteria, as we went to grab the blue trays. I notice girls glaring and boys, well kissie face. Do they do that a lot, "yea there annoying." We go to sit down and we see all the people we met at grade school Kelly, adrea, Alex, and my favorite Peter. Though I caught a glimpse of alex's hand around Kelly. Wow so you two a thing now or just friends wink wink (Hahahah). "Ha, but yes I love him" really Kelly, "Shutup, retard."