1

Hinata is a famous camboy, broadcasting every night to a few thousand people. His name on the cam site isn't Hinata, he can't risk anyone at his college finding out so he goes by 'Lollipop' from the lollipops he is famous for on his streams. Hinata wears a mask every time he streams, covering his eyes and nose and just leaving his mouth open where a lollipop resides, giving him a playful flirty vibe at the start of his stream and a sexy one later on. The site Hinata broadcasts to has a lot more boys doing somewhat similar casts to him, but nonetheless he is #1 across the whole site.

"Thank you JJ for the $20 donation!" Hinata says, looking directly at his camera. Leaning back in his chair, Hinata lets everyone see the outfit he's in that night for the stream.

"As per request from last night's stream, tonight I'll be your cute classmate." Hinata says, getting up from the chair and spinning around in the school girl uniform he got online. As the comments flow into Hinata's chatbox he smiles seeing all of the donations that will nonetheless pay for his rent that month. While Hinata got into college on a full ride sports scholarship, housing was a different situation. In the scholarship it said food, textbooks and tuition would be taken care of, but he'd be on his own for housing. Still wanting the amazing opportunity, he started scrounging around for a cheap but nice place he could stay. That's when a man by the name of Alex approached the cute boy with a spot on the live cam network. Wanting to try something new, Hinata agreed, and quickly became popular for his cute looks and creative personas for each show.

"And as the clock strikes midnight we get to your favorite part of the show! So remember, close your door as the camera turns on~" Hinata starts as his clock starts ringing 12 times and he grabs the light remote, dimming them to a soft pink glow. "And the lights turn off~" Hinata purrs, taking the lollipop out of his mouth and licking it seductively. Reaching up his skirt, Hinata slides down the boxers he was wearing and adjusts himself in the chair, giving the camera a full view of his legs. Chat starts going insane as they see his silky smooth legs start shaking in anticipation for him to touch himself. Reaching up his own skirt, Hinata starts to palm himself and lets out soft moans from the action. Getting quicker and pulling up his skirt for the camera to see, Hinata engulfs himself into a full blushing and moaning mess, making the donations flow in. As the hour passes, Hinata cums in his hand, leaving him a panting, blushing mess.

"H-hehe.. Hic.. Thanks for w-watching my stream tonight!" Hinata says panting, giving his camera the cutest puppy eyes. Hinata slowly closes out his stream and leans back in his chair. 'Gotta clean up..' he thinks. Getting up with slightly wobbly legs, he goes to grab paper towels and starts to clean up his broadcasting desk, wiping all the liquid he spilled and cleaning himself. Taking off the mask, Hinata sets it on his background setup before leaving the broadcast room to finish the lollipop.

As Hinata looks at himself in his mirror, he giggles seeing how cute he looks in the schoolgirl uniform. Twirling around in the skirt, he pulls out his phone to look at the donation log for the next night's persona for the broadcast. As he scrolls around, getting out of the now dirty uniform and into an oversized sweatshirt to sleep in, one donation catches his eye. A $40 donation from the user PopK. PopK was one of Hinata's frequent viewers, and a big donator, always giving at least $20 every stream he did. The message was a bit longer than the average donators. Being bored and curious, he slumps down on his bed with the lollipop hanging halfway out of his mouth while reading. 'I absolutely love your show Lollipop and I hope you keep streaming to us, your persona makes us all happy. I have a suggestion for your next live. Maybe you could try dressing like you. It's a weird request but I'd like to see your daily wear stuff. ~PopK' The message reads.

"Hmm.. My dailywear.. I mean I guess I dress kinda cute on a daily. And it'd be less work. Why not." Hinata mumbles to himself, hearting the donation while he scrolls through the rest, seeing a bunch of people asking him for full body shots and other ideas for future streams. After a good hour of scrolling, Hinata sets down his phone and almost immediately falls asleep with the lollipop still hanging out of his mouth