20

This is the last chapter of Cameras On! I hope you all enjoyed reading my story. A new story of mine will be posted soon so look forward to that :)

Hinata paces around his apartment, biting his nails. His broadcasting room was locked tight, the doorknob almost gaining dust from how long he hadn't touched it. Kageyama had agreed to come over and talk with Hinata, and the ginger was nervous. They hadn't seen each other in almost two months, and finally they decided to talk. Waiting around nervously, Hinata finally hears a knock on his door, quickly moving to open it.

"H-hey Kageyama.." Hinata greets, seeing the other boy standing nervously at his door.

"Hey.." Kageyama greets back.

"Come in.. I just wanna talk.." Hinata says, stepping out of the way for Kageyama to enter. As Kageyama steps into Hinata's apartment, he gestures for him to sit on the couch.

"Did you want a snack? Something to drink?" Hinata offers.

"I'm good.." Kageyama responds. Hinata nods, going over and sitting himself on the opposite end of the couch from Kageyama. The two boys sit in silence for a while, an awkward air surrounding them before Hinata clears his throat.

"S-so... What are we?" Hinata asks abruptly.

"I.. Don't know.. I should've never forced you to date me.." Kageyama admits.

"Yea.. But.. I think I care about you.." Hinata admits sheepishly.

"But didn't I hurt you? I saw you holding your wrist.." Kageyama asks.

"I got scared and angry. I wasn't hurt though." Hinata says. Silence fills the air again, both thinking about what the other said. Hinata felt like Kageyama did care about him too, seeing how worried Kageyama seemed about hurting him and Kageyama felt reassured that Hinata admitted to caring about him.

Both sit on the couch, looking everywhere but at each other. The clock on the wall slowly ticks on, being the only noise to fill the silence. Eventually, Hinata begins to nervously shift around. Kageyama looks over to the anxious ginger and slowly stands up. Hinata thinks Kageyama is going to leave and that will be that but he ends up sitting right in front of Hinata.

"We should.. Try this again." Kageyama says, making Hinata tilt his head. Kageyama looks around nervously a bit before speaking.

"Uhm.. Would you like to try dating me, Hinata? And we can get to know each other for real?"

Hinata begins laughing a little, crawling over to Kageyama and hugging him. "I'd like that Kageyama."

"Hello my wonderful viewers!" Hinata greets, turning on his camera for the first time in a month. Viewers slowly trickle in before an explosion of them arrive, all not believing that Lollipop was back.

"I know I've been gone for a long while but I have my reasons. A lot has happened and so I just wanted to come on here to get back into the swing of things." Hinata grins, unwrapping a new lollipop to stick in his mouth.

"I'm sure you all want a story but I'm not gonna tell it, it's far too personal. So let's just try getting back to a great stream." Hinata explains, glancing over towards the door to see Kageyama silently grinning at how cute his lover was. Hinata turns away as quickly as he glanced over, trying to make it seem as though Kageyama wasn't there. Hinata continued his stream all through his regular time, ending a bit earlier than normal because he hadn't masturbated on camera for a while. Leaning back in his chair, out of breath and trembling, Hinata picks himself up to shut off the stream.

"Goodnight everybody. I'll see you soon." Hinata says, turning his stream and camera off. Laying back in his chair, Hinata hears a knock at his door.

"Come in, Tobio." Hinata says, taking off his mask just to see his boyfriend standing there with a relaxed smile.

"Trying your best to get back to streaming?" Kageyama asks, chuckling.

"Yea.. gonna be hard for a little." Hinata laughs back,setting the mask on his desk and throwing the lollipop stick in the trash before trying to drag himself out of his chair to clean up. Kageyama walks over to Hinata, scooping him up in his arms before he could do anything.

"What are you doing?" Hinata exclaims, laughing a bit.

"Let me clean you up this time." Kageyama says, going and kissing Hinata's neck softly. Hinata bites his lip, letting himself be tended to by Kageyama. Taking Hinata off to their shared bedroom, Kageyama gently sets him on their bed, taking a towel to start wiping him down. Hinata breathes deeply, letting Kageyama gently undress Hinata to clean him then dress him back in pajamas.

Hinata sighs in relief, laying back in his bed, waiting for Kageyama to do the same. Hinata watches as Kageyama undresses himself, just wearing a pair of shorts before getting under the covers to join Hinata.

"I'm glad you're back with me.." Kageyama admits as Hinata cuddles close.

"I'm glad too.. I'm also glad you're not being an asshole." Hinata laughs.

"Yea yea, I know." Kageyama laughs back, rubbing small circles on Hinata's back as they both lay cuddled together about to sleep.

"I love you, Tobio.." Hinata mumbles just about to slip away to sleep. Kageyama's face flushes red a bit before he smiles, squeezing Hinata tight.

"I love you too, Shouyou.."