18

Hinata wakes up to the sound of a flustered heartbeat. Picking up his head, Hinata glances up at Iwaizumi, who's staring at the TV. Glancing over, Hinata finds the 2 main characters of a different movie passionately kissing, moving deeper into one of their bedrooms. Hinata looks over at Iwaizumi, who looks flustered and embarrassed. Shifting, to look at Iwaizumi, Hinata rubs against a very noticeable bulge in the other boy's pants, making Iwaizumi groan.

"I-Iwaizumi-san..?" Hinata stutters.

"Sorry.. I should leave.." Iwaizumi says, starting to get up.

Hinata grabs Iwaizumi, pulling him back to the couch. "No.. It's alright."

"Hinata.." Iwaizumi responds, looking down at the smaller boy. Staying quiet, Hinata shifts, now straddling Iwaizumi and going to kiss him. Iwaizumi leans down to kiss Hinata, holding his waist as he presses against his dick. Both begin kissing passionately, Hinata wrapping his arms around Iwaizumi's neck and Iwaizumi carefully shifting Hinata to pick him up. Soon, Hinata gets sweeped up off of the couch and back towards his room, his arms still wrapped tightly around Iwaizumi's neck. Hinata gets placed gently on his bed, Iwaizumi leaning over him, kissing his neck.

"I-Iwa.." Hinata moans, softly rubbing his hands across Iwaizumi's firm back.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Iwaizumi asks, his lips still pressed loosely against Hinata's skin. Hinata nods, his hands moving from Iwaizumi's back and up to his hair. Iwaizumi begins kissing Hinata's neck again, his hands traveling up the smallers shirt and rubbing his chest. Pulling back, Iwaizumi slips Hinata's shirt off of his body, exposing his chest to the warm air. Sitting up, Iwaizumi similarly removes his shirt, slowly moving down to take off his pants. Hinata also sits up, taking off his shorts leaving both men in just boxers.

Iwaizumi pins Hinata back on the bed, attacking his neck and chest with kisses, getting more rough the more he craves Hinata. Hinata lets himself be taken by Iwaizumi, laying back on the bed with a red face and biting his lip.

"Fuck your sexy.." Iwaizumi groans, sending shivers up Hinata. Iwaizumi slowly reaches down Hinata's body, slipping a finger into both the waistband of his shorts and boxers. Pulling both down in one swift movement, Iwaizumi can see all of Hinata, staring lustfully at him. Hinata shivers at the swift movement, still laying back for Iwaizumi to look at him.

"You look even better than on stream." Iwaizumi chuckles, slowly sinking down between Hinata's legs. Hinata's legs begin to shake a bit, as Iwaizumi's breath tickles the inside of his thighs.

"I-Iwa.." Hinata moans, his hands finding their way to Iwaizumi's hair,

"Hmm?" Iwaizumi responds, slowly starting to kiss Hinata's thighs.

"Feels.. Good.." Hinata groans, feeling Iwaizumi move slowly closer to his dick.

"I'm glad.. Seeing you feel good makes me want to do it more." Iwaizumi says, slowly licking up Hinata's dick, making the ginger arch his back. Iwaizumi begins licking up and down Hinata's shaft, making him squirm around and tighten his grip on Iwaizumi's hair. Looking up at Hinata, Iwaizumi slowly wraps his mouth around Hinata's cock. Hinata gasps, and cums almost immediately inside of Iwaizumi's mouth.

"Iwaizumi.. I'm sorry." Hinata pants, sitting up. Iwaizumi quickly grabs a discarded towel, spitting out Hinata's cum and fitting himself between Hinata again.

"You're fine.. But it's my turn now." Iwaizumi says, slowly taking off his pants and boxers while slowly rubbing circles around Hinata's entrance. Hinata shivers at Iwaizumi's words again, his face growing hotter the more Iwaizumi teases him.

"Hinata? Do you have any lube?" Iwaizumi asks. Hinata nods, pointing to the bedside table drawer. Iwaizumi opens it, finding the small bottle, and coating his dick in the slick liquid.

"Ready?" Iwaizumi asks, pressing himself against Hinata's hole. Hinata nods and slowly feels Iwaizumi enter him. Gripping at the bedsheets, Hinata's eyes prick with tears as his breath gets shaky. Iwaizumi leans down, kissing Hinata's neck and whispering comforting things into Hinata's skin. After just a few moments, Hinata nods, tracing his hands along Iwaizumi's back.

Iwaizumi starts slowly thrusting into Hinata, both softly moaning as their bodies pressed against each other. Iwaizumi slowly picks up speed, making Hinata moan louder. Iwaizumi grunts, feeling Hinata begin to scratch at his back.

After a moment, Iwaizumi pauses, lifting Hinata off of the bed. Iwaizumi flips them both around, Iwaizumi sitting upright on the bed and Hinata sinking deeper onto Iwaizumi's dick. Hinata gasps, feeling Iwaizumi's full length inside of him. Iwaizumi grabs Hinata's ass, making him bounce on his dick. Hinata starts to choke out his moans, each thrust getting rougher. Hinata wraps his arms tightly around Iwaizumi's neck, holding on while he makes him bounce. Hinata soon manages to push Iwaizumi back onto the bed, kneeling on either side of him. Placing his hands on Iwaizumi's chest, Hinata starts bouncing on Iwaizumi's cock by himself, making Iwaizumi groan loudly, gripping onto Hinata's legs.

"Fuck.. fuck fuck.." Iwaizumi moans, trailing his hands up Hinata's legs and finding the smallers thighs. Iwaizumi grips onto Hinata's thighs, forcing Hinata to be more rough about his bouncing. Iwaizumi starts to thrust his hips up as Hinata sits back down, both feeling immense pleasure.

Hinata's legs start becoming weaker and Iwaizumi's thrust becomes sloppier until finally, Iwaizumi grabs onto Hinata's waist, shoving him down as he cums inside of Hinata. Hinata moans loudly, cumming onto Iwaizumi's chest.

Both boys sit panting, trying to regain their energy after such rough sex, Hinata begins to slide himself off of IWaizumi's lap, laying down beside him. After another moment, Iwiazumi sits up, grabbing a different towel from off the floor and starting to clean both himself and Hinata. As Iwaizumi cleans everything else up, including getting new blankets for Hinata's bed, Hinata picks himself up and heads to the bathroom to fully clean up. Starting a shower, Hinata hops in just to get rinsed off. Soon, he comes out, the shoer still running as he gestures for Iwaizumi to rinse off as well. Iwaizumi silently nods, walking to Hinata's shower and stepping in while Hinata dried himself off.

Hinata slowly changed himself into sleepwear and climbed beneath the newly placed covers. Slowly closing his eyes, Hinata began to fade away into sleep just in time to hear the shower turn off and Iwaizumi step out into the open air.