10

Walking back into his apartment, Hinata tosses his jacket and keys on the coat rack, before tossing the box full of toys on his countertop. Hinata looks in the box again, chuckling to himself about the new selection of toys he had at his disposal. 'Would my streams like it if I used toys? I haven't done anything like that before.. I should try them out myself first... If the viewers don't want them then they can be for me.' Hinata thinks, laughing to himself again as he slowly feels himself getting hard. Snatching the box from the counter, Hinata heads into his room and closes the door behind him. Getting out of his clothes and into a hoodie for comfort, Hinata places down a towel before sitting on his bed with a box, his legs shaking in excitement for the new feeling.

Hinata pulls out all of the things from the box, placing them on his bed. Hinata's face starts to heat up, as he stares at all the new toys at his disposal. 'Let's start easy with the nipple clamps..' Hinata thinks, taking the small chain of the clamps and reaching up his shirt. As Hinata puts the fist one on, he flinches at the sudden pressure, making him squirm.

"F-fuck.." Hinata whispers, turning even more red. Hinata bites his lip, starting to slowly rub himself as he goes to grab the next toy. Hinata slips the vibrating ring onto his dick, clutching the remote in his hand as he shakes for the feeling. The ginger turns on the remote, and sets the vibration to the first setting, making an explosion of pleasure ring through his body. Hinata moans, biting his lip and starting to quiver as he grips the remote in his hand. 'G-god.. That's only the first setting.. Fuck this feel amazing..' Hinata thinks, raising the vibration speed to the next level and feeling even more pleasure.

Hinata squirms around, feeling his pleasure points being teased and played with in the best ways. 'K-Kageyama would make this feel even better..' Hinata thinks, not even caring about the thought and just wanting more pleasure. Hinata turns up the vibrator again, throwing him over the edge as he sputters and his hips lock, trying to get more friction and pleasure. Hinata flips himself over, moaning loudly into his pillow before he locks his hips once more, and cums on the towel he set up. Hinata rides out his orgasm, the vibrator not stopping and making him a moaning mess as he becomes more sensitive after his first release. Quickly taking the remote, Hinata turns it off, stopping the vibration and letting him finally calm down, his legs shaking as he pants and flips himself over off of his pillow. Hinata smiles loopily, slowly sliding off the ring and placing it onto the towel before simultaneously taking off the nipple clamps. 'Gotta clean up..' Hinata thinks, scooping up all of the toys he didn't use and placing them in the box. Hinata stands up with wobbly legs, wiping himself down and putting on fresh underwear before taking the towel off his bed with the toys.

"How the hell do you clean toys like this..." Hinata asks, just thinking out loud. 'Guess I'll soak them in some water.. Wait, it's a vibrator... will that break it?' Hinata thinks, confusing himself with how to properly take care of the toys.

"Oh wait, sterile wipes exist." Hinata says, smacking himself in the forehead as he places the towel in the laundry and takes the toy to his bathroom, where the wipes were. Looking through his cabinets, Hinata finally finds the wipes and quickly cleans the toy, before placing it back in the box with the others.

"Time to check my phone." Hinata says, crawling back onto his bed and getting under the covers. Scrolling through, Hinata finds a message from Lori, saying that they needed to come asap and help with final preparations for the presentation, because the deadline has been moved to that Wednesday.

"What?! The fundraiser isn't until the end of the week!" Hinata exclaims, seeing that he would be stretched thin if he went to both the meeting and streamed.

Volleyball Presentation Group

Lori: Hey guys, did you get the email?

Kageyama: Yea, the fundraiser has been moved to Wednesday, we need to do finishing touches on our skills presentation

Hinata: what?! I have work at 11!

Kageyama: well this needs to get done, can we meet anywhere?

Kazuko: I can meet anywhere, I don't have work today.

Lori: Same.

Yuta: me too

Kazuko: Hinata where do you work? We can meet somewhere near there.

Hinata: I can't tell you because of my contract.

Kageyama: We could meet at my house?

Lori: If that works with Hinata-kun I'm fine with it.

Hinata: No no, Kageyama-senpai is too far. We can meet at my house.

Yuta: Are you sure, Hinata-kun?

Hinata: yea it's fine, my address is xxxx,xxxxx. Meet around 6 then you guys have to leave before 10 so i can get ready for work.

Kazuko: ok, see you guys around 6.

Lori: see you!

Hinata groans, turning off his phone before screaming into his pillow. After sitting for a minute, Hinata gets up, having to lazily pick up his room and get dressed before his company shows up in an hour. 'I still need a theme for tonight... But it can't take too long cause of the presentation..' Hinata thinks.

"Why don't I set out my outfit?" Hinata asks himself, grabbing his phone again and rushing to his filming room. Scrolling through his donations, Hinata lands in an easy theme. 'Lingerie is easy enough.' Hinata thinks, going into his recording room and scrounging around the closet before finding the lace bodysuit and tossing it on his chair before finishing his scramble to clean his apartment.