7

Hinata is sitting in the cafeteria, playing a game on his phone while he eats a meatbun. Kageyama walks into the cafeteria and spots Hinata immediately, avoiding eye contact and walking off. 'Weird.. He'd usually call me over.' Hinata thinks. The ginger shrugs, liking the fact that he didn't have to deal with Kageyama and just continuing to eat his meatbun. Hinata watches as Kageyama gets his food, and walks over to his small group of friends.

"Heyyy Tobio-chan." Oikawa says, nudging Kageyama as he sits down.

"Hey Kageyama." Iwaizumi says, flicking the back of Oikawa's head for scooting too close to Kageyama.

"Ow! Mean Iwa-chan!" Oikawa pouts. As the 3 start talking, Hinata seems to just ignore Kageyama, playing on his phone.

"Hey Tobio-chan, isn't that your cute boyfriend over there?" Oikawa asks with a devilish smirk. Kageyama looks over in the direction of Hinata, before getting slightly embarrassed and turning back to the table.

"I dunno what you're talking about.." Kageyama grumbles, shoving food in his mouth.

"It is! That is your boyfriend!" Oikawa exclaims, poking Kageyama's cheek.

"Shut up shittykawa don't bother Tobio." Iwaizumi says, smacking Oikawa with his plastic fork.

"Mean! Why don't you invite him over Tobio-chan?" Oikawa suggests, rubbing his head where Iwaizumi smacked him.

"No! No.." Kageyama exclaims, turning red. Oikawa raises his eyebrow before smirking.

"What's the matter Tobio-channnn, are you embarrassed about your boyfrienddddd." Oikawa teases.

"Shut up Oikawa." Kageyama grumbles.

"Just ignore him, Tobio. Best way to get him to stop." Iwaizumi says, going back to eating his food. Oikawa huffs, seeing his friends starting to ignore him and start talking about their own thing. Oikawa gets up from his seat, wanting to start a little bit of drama for himself and approaches Hinata, who's on his last bite of his meatbun.

"Hey there cutie." Oikawa says, winking at Hinata.

"Hmm? Oh hi there." Hinata says, looking up from his phone.

"I have a question for ya?" Oikawa asks.

"Sure what's up?" Hinata responds, tilting his head like a puppy.

"Are you dating Tobio-chan over there?" He asks, smirking and pointing to Kageyama.

"Uhh yes?" Hinata says slightly flustered from the question.

"Why don't you join us Chibi-chan? It's fun over at our table." Oikawa suggests, smiling brightly at Hinata. The ginger thinks for a moment, contemplating if he was ready to see Kageyama again after last night.

"Eh, why not." Hinata says with a smile. Oikawa leads Hinata over to the table Kageyama and Iwaizumi were sitting at, making Iwaizumi roll his eyes.

"And of course he decides to bring your boyfriend." Iwaizumi says, eyeing Hinata almost like he recognizes him.

"Oh my god Oikawa I swear I will slap you." Kageyama growls, getting flustered when he sees Hinata.

"Aww don't do that babe." Hinata says in a slightly teasy tone. The ginger sits himself next to Kageyama. Kageyama avoids eye contact with Hinata, as Oikawa sits down next to Iwaizumi and smiles.

"Look! Now we can get to know your cute boyfriend Tobio-chan!" Oikawa exclaims with a laugh.

"Hey how's it going, I'm Iwaizumi, third year." Iwaizumi introduces, holding out a hand for Hinata. Hinata shakes Iwaizumi's hand and smiles.