6.

"Aish where are these people" Jisoo groaned as she put her hand against her forehead, unable to tolerate the wretched sunlight that was currently blinding her.

"Be patient, we did arrive earlier than planned after all"
Jin said although he himself was having a hard time dealing with the temperature, and so was the rest of the team.

"Do you think it's okay for the medicines we brought to be out here?" Hobi asked as he looked at one of the travelling boxes filled with medical supplies.

"They should be alright, with the thermocol at least.... For now" Jisoo muttered as she glanced back at them.

"Is that them?" Bora questioned as she pointed in the air, as Jisoo and Jin turned around by the revving noise and squinted towards the sky to see a military helicopter coming their way.

"Aish finally" Jisoo sighed as the helicopter descended, and the military colours were much clearer than before.

The small traveler helicopter descended onto the abandoned road which doubled as a landing at the moment.

Rosé sighed in relief as the doors opened and Korean soldiers began to exit, as she checked the bags and made sure they were all there.

"Omo, are soldiers supposed to look this hot? I think I'm going to be living in fantasy for the next two months" Areum said from the side.

"I know right? Especially the middle two!" Bora squealed as Rosé cast a questioning glance and slowly lifted her head, only to pause at shock at the familiar face.

A quiet gasp let out of her lips as her hand clasped over her mouth as she was stunned.

"N-no way, h-he..." she began but trailed off unable to form words as the rest of the group had moved closer to greet them, leaving her behind a few steps.

"Hello everyone, I'm Kim Taehyung, the captain of the team here, and this is first lieutenant Park Jimin, second in command. Welcome to Uruk, you will be staying with our camp for your stay here. There's a certain list of rules that you have to follow, and seeing as this is a military camp there are multiple restrictions in place. We hope you cooperate" Taehyung began as four soldiers stood behind him, and Jimin was beside Taehyung.

"Nice to meet you, Kim Jisoo, incharge of the medical team" Jisoo introduced with a small customary bow, as they bowed back.

"I didn't know doctors were so pretty" one of the soldiers in the back whispered to another, as they looked over the whole group.

"Now, any questions before we move on?" Taehyung asked as he did a once over at the group, looking to see potentially disruptive people.

A hand shot up from the side, who was one of the female residents.

"Please go on" Jimin motioned.

"Is this all of you? You seem like a small bunch" she asked as Jimin only chuckled.

"Of course not, the rest are at the site. We still have work" he said as Bora and Areum fist bumped.

"Okay, first order of duty, all personal belongings must fit into only one of these military regulated bags. All medical items are exempt. Anything unimportant or unable to be fit inside will be left behind" Taehyung said as groans came about.

"One bag?"

"How can we fit two months of stuff in one bag?"

"That's too much right?"

"Now now, please, this is our rules. If we were able to, you will too. Now please keep moving, we have to get back before our unit trainer for this period is here" one of the soldiers pressed whilst they handed out bags.

Sighs exhaled people's lips as they just complied, knowing there wasn't much they could do.

Rosé on the other hand was still gaping, and even more so when Jimin walked up to her and pressed a bag into her arms.

"What? Don't be too shocked now princess, there's still two months to go" he said with a wink, making sure nobody else heard as he purposefully leant closer to tease her, as her breath hitched, and she unconsciously let out a sigh when he moved away with the cart of medical supplies behind her.

"What... the... heck" she muttered but was snapped back to reality as she saw the others packing their bags, and got to work as well.

The jet ride was mainly silent, the only things that had happened were chatter going around and instructions being passed around for there stay, which was a lot more than they had thought.

When they landed, all of them retrieved their bags as they walked towards the medi-cubes, where they began to unload the medical supplies that needed to be as quick as possible, before heading to the main building to have a team meeting.

Rosé skipped towards them as she tied up her hair in a make shift ponytail, and followed beside Hobi as the two were walking in last.

Once they had made it in Rosé had shifted her gaze upwards while talking to hobi but stopped in her tracks causing hobi to bump into her back slightly, when she saw someone she thought she would never see again.

"Lalisa Manobal?!" She exclaimed as she saw the side profile of the girl, who turned around confused at her name being mentioned, but her eyes went wide when she saw who had called her.

"Park Chaeyoung?!" She retorted, equally as shocked causing the attention of the room to be on the two girls staring at each other stunned.