13.

Rosé was peacefully walking along the fence as she looked at the views.

Slightly humming a tune to herself, she admired the sights that could be seen along her path.

"Park Chaeyoung" a voice called out from behind making her Yelp as she turned around startled.

"Yah! Don't scare me li-O-oh it's you..." she said as she cut off her scolding session upon seeing who it was.

"You say that as if I'm a pain to see" Jimin said as he raised one of his eyebrows, a teasing smile evident on his features.

"Well you kind of are..." Rosé muttered under her breath as she looked away.

"What was that?" The latter questioned, although knowing exactly what she said.

"Hm? Oh nothing... did you need something?" She played it off, as if having said nothing as she looked up to meet his gaze.

"Yes, we need to have some sort of medicines restocked, and I don't understand the list and so Doctor Kim, the female one, told me to come find you since the rest are busy" he explained as he looked straight at her.

"Me? Is there no one else?.." she asked as she fiddled with her fingers, trying not to make the discomfort evident in her voice.

"If there was would I be out here with you? Don't make this harder than it is Rosé-ssi, I had to look everywhere for you." Jimin curtly replied as Rosé sighed defeatedly and just numbly agreed.

"All right fine, let's go... " she mumbled, before pausing to look up.

"Wait where even is the list?" She asked as Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

"It's in the car, come on now" he said as he turned around to walk, cutting out any possible words from her as she just defeatedly followed.

They both walked side by side until they reached the parking area of the main building, where a Toyota FJ Cruiser was waiting parked.

"Unnie!" Rosé exclaimed as she saw Jennie walking past along with Taehyung, as they were heading into the building.

Hearing the girls voice Jennie turned along with Taehyung to see the pair, as Rosé waved at her.

She gave Taehyung a pat on his arm along with a nod towards the building, indicating she'll meet him inside as he nodded and left.

"Hey guys" Jennie said as she walked up to Rosé and Jimin, as Rosé gave her a hug which Jennie returned.

"Hey Jen" Jimin greeted as Jennie and him bumped their fists together.

"Where are you two going?" She asked as she looked past them to the car, and then back to the two.

"Ah we're going to the pharmacy since Doctor Jisoo Kim needed more medicines and asked Jimin to take me" she informed the older one.

"Uh huh, and did Jisoo ask you this?" She asked before looking right at Jimin as he scratched his nape.

"Yes, well not me but Jimin" she replied seeing Jennie still looking at Jimin.

"I see" Jennie said as she raised an eyebrow at Jimin giving him a look.

"Well we better get going before it gets late right?" Rosé asked not sensing the tension between the two as she looked down to her watch.

"Mhm yeah" Jimin replied while shrugging at Jennie.

"Go to the car Rosie, I'll be a second with Jimin, we need to talk about work" Jennie told Rosé who just nodded and walked away from the two.

"One piece Jimin, bring her back in one piece. Otherwise, you out of everyone know what'll happen to you right" Jennie replied as Jimin just nodded.

"Yep. Thanks for not telling her" he said with an awkward chuckle.

"Eh? It's not my place to come in between romance, I'm no cock-blocker, see you." She said before turning away and walking into the building, leaving a slightly flustered Jimin who just walked back to the car.

"Is something wrong?" Rosé asked him once he sat inside, as he shook his head.

"Nope, it was just something about a new order" he said before turning the car into ignition and backing out of parking, before driving away from the compound.

After driving for a couple of moments, Rosé started to get bored of sitting in the car.

"Where even is this pharmacy?" She asked finally after seeing nothing but grass and trees for the whole ride.

"Oh it's on the other side of the town, near the camp ground" Jimin replied sitting back in his seat without a care in the world.

"What?! Then why on earth are we going this way?!" Rosé exclaimed as she turned to face him alarmed.

"Because the safe beach is this way." He replied without sparing the girl A glance as his fingers tapped at the wheel.

"Beach?! Why the hell are we going there? What about the pharmacy? Doctor Kim asked us to go there" Rosé protested shocked and bewildered at his actions.

"Oh, that was a lie" Jimin confessed as he turned a right.

"A lie? Why are you lying?" Rosé questioned once again, as her flow had become endless.

"Well, Ms.Rosé, I recall a promise of a date, one that was left unfulfilled. And I happen to value promises a lot. I specifically remember a certain blonde running away from me at that, if you don't remember, I am more than happy to jog your memory" he finished as he turned to face her, offering a wink as she just sat there a blushing mess.

Grinning in victory, he turned back to face the front, leaving a flustered girl in the passenger seat.

"Fuck..." she cursed under her breath as Jimin couldn't contain the smile on his features.

'Cute'