27.

"Good luck back in Korea, I'll come by the hospital to visit once I'm done here." Jennie said as she gave Rosé a hug, seeing how she got tearful as she caressed her head affectionately.

"Yah! Why're you crying? It's not like we won't see each other again." she said slightly nudging the other as she couldn't help but frown.

"I don't know which one of us she's actually in love with. Her boyfriend or you." Jimin had come, accenting the you.

"It's obviously Jennie." Rosé playfully said as Jimin fawned hurt.

"Okay okay, I'll go see off the others and not be a third wheel. Rosie, shout for help if he tries to kidnap you."  she said with a wink as Rosé raised an eyebrow.

"Kidnap?" She questioned, very confused.

"Ignore her, she's just kidding." Jimin said as he rolled his eyes.

"Tell that to Vanessa, you didn't let her go for the whole day." Jennie said as she walked away and he swore he could hear her chortle.

"Who's Vanessa?" Rosé asked, that coming out a lot more aggressive than she meant for it to.

He just nervously chuckled as he scratched the back of his head, with an awkward smile set upon his features.

"N-no one?" He answered, mentally cursing himself for swearing.

"Really? One more chance Jimin..." she said with a straight face as he only glanced around, sweating, although he convinced himself that it was due to the heat.

"All right all right fine!" He gave in, not being able to take it anymore.

"VanessawasmyformerpetlambwhoIkidnappedbecauseIshewasverycuteandtheytriedtotakeherawayfromme." he mumbled super fast as Rosé looked confused.

"Slowly, and audibly. I didn't catch a single word you said." she deadpanned as he sighed.

"Vanessa was my former pet lamb who I kidnapped because she was very Cute and They tried to take her away from me." he said, much, much more clearly this time.

Rosé stilled a moment taking this in.

"You kidnapped a lamb?" She laughed, as she couldn't take it anymore.

"Hey, it was a phase okay!" He defended, poorly as she only continued laughing.

"Whatever you say."

———————-

"You better get me my ramen, I won after all." Jennie hugged Jisoo with a grin as the latter only rolled her eyes in response.

"Yeah yeah whatever.." she countered as the former crossed her arms with a smug look.

"Still salty eh?" She asked as Jisoo scoffed.

"Me? Salty? No..." she trailed as Jennie only chuckled hugging the elder.

"I'll come see you soon, take care. Don't overwork yourself." she said as Jisoo only smiled.

"I should be telling you that. Eat your meals properly and take a break once in a while." the latter replied while holding her arm.

"Uh you two are making me tear up!" Hobi exclaimed coming in as the girls only shook their heads, with a smile reminiscent on their features.

"Jet is departing soon, start boarding please." one of the air chauffeurs had said notifying that the loading of baggage's had been finished.

"You better hurry, both of you. The training will be done here in another weak after all, and everyone is coming back too since the construction is almost done with. You can expect us there in two weeks." Jennie ushered the two as they only nodded.